ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Wilma Grow Flowering Day 17....

Well it looks to me that we won't get much more size from them but they have done ok. I think that it's was worth putting them into flower instead of just cancelling the whole thing. I'm going to guess that well be able to pull at least 5oz from these which isn't a disaster. It looks like it's going to be an interesting line up. Fat Purple is dripping purple down her leaves and looks fantastic. She'll be the smallest yield by far I think. Probably not much more than the Crystal METH though she is getting better treatment and more light than the CM did. The Purple Trainwreck looks like it could do quite well. She has weak and skinny branches but has that in veg as well. Not much going on with this one at the moment. Lil HH will need her two most dominant branches bet down to create more of a star shape. She's very bushy and has a good amount of budsites. This one could do well if she's looked after. I burnt the shit out of the last one lol. The Pineapple Express has the brightest flowers I've had in a plant in a while. It's difficult to see any detail on her buds with the naked eye as she's so reflective. She's a very firm plant and there's no way I could easily super-crop her without snapping a branch. They feel very woody. I'm looking forward to seeing how those odd looking buds develop over the next month. I'm out of MasterBlend so it's back to MegaCrop for these from now on. I expect I'll be changing the res entirely for the swap to the Crop. Well. Here are the freaks today....
ORG_DSC09549.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC09558.JPG
ORG_DSC09553.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC09559.JPG
ORG_DSC09551.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC09561.JPG
ORG_DSC09554.JPG

Lil HH (Black Kush)....
ORG_DSC09560.JPG
ORG_DSC09552.JPG

I've hopped on the floraflex wagon recently. Those drip trays are excellent. Added a small res I top up every few days, and a small pump that I plug in when I'm ready to water. (This can also be automated with a timer, and I'm doing this when I'm away.) I've found you want to account for about 300l/h (75-100gph) per plant.

They have round and square ones. The square ones are a bit more in cost, they are thicker material, but good stuff.

Of course those are for top-feed.

For bottom watering, you could get an aqua valve setup from autopot. That will let you use your own tray, but their valve. Of course then you have exposed water in the tray, so maybe not. Lots of ways to set up sub irrigation though. When I do the tray thing, I just water the tray and let them soak it up. Then add a little more at a time and try to keep the amount in the tray pretty low. End result is a little left in the tray, but it typically gets sucked up fairly soon.
I very nearly did go down the auto pot route but ended up getting is Wilma system instead. I'm not really doing it justice with this round but I was so happy with it I bought a second one. No good for keeping mothers in my situation though. I'd be happy with one of those cheap 2 part seeding watering trays for what I need it for.

The colour on that Fat Purple is awesome, just bleeding through with such vigor
Thanks JC. I was hoping that she'd go a nice colour but I wasn't expecting it to be quite like this. She's gonna have to be pretty terrible smoke for her not to be a keeper with looks like that
:passitleft:

No good for keeping mothers in my situation though. I'd be happy with one of those cheap 2 part seeding watering trays for what I need it for.

That's what I'll be doing too, provided the clones come out alright. We'll see.

LOLOL! That is funny JC! I know a lot of men who actually do as the shirt says, but sadly I never could get into it. I was forced to watch it when my wife was into it. :)

That is exactly what happened to me lol. She hasn't watched it in the last few years but it was a daily staple when we first got together, I didn't really have a choice! ;)

Things look remarkably under control all things considered! Carry on.

:laugh:
Carry on Professor! That's a movie right there. GG would have to be played by Sid James. HH could be Barbara Windsor and Shed (you) could be Kenneth Williams. Mr.S will still get to be played by Kurt Russel of course
I would watch Coronation Street every weekend and finally gave it up once I found Professor's threads. The drama and comedy is so much better here and I understand everything that is being said :)
lol. Poor you! I was forced to watch that as a child but I haven't seen it for more than a decade now. Maybe a couple. Have you seen the movie Hot Fuzz? That's more like where I live
Ouch! :rofl:
We were an East Enders family until they stopped airing it on BBC America :(.
Did you watch it back in the golden days with Barry and Janine?
I'm not familiar with that one, although I have heard of the name.
It's the cockney gangster one
It's the other long running soap opera in the UK. I have no idea how the viewers split along demographic lines though....
North and south, young and old. I don't know either. When I was younger I used to go to a pub to watch Neighbours on a big projector screen. Australian soaps are the funniest
That is exactly what happened to me lol. She hasn't watched it in the last few years but it was a daily staple when we first got together, I didn't really have a choice! ;)
Mrs.F tried to make me watch something called Downton Abbey. I started going out for walks on those nights.
Gogglebox.

Now that is some funny shit right there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I had to google that! That one must've snuck past me.

Well I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself today. Last night the missus and myself decided we'd have a pizza and TV lazy night. We ended up watching the new Dracula on the BBC. It was pretty good. I digress. I decided to go with a hot pizza and had one that had some chilli drops mixed in with the sauce. The drops were rated at 4 million on the Scoville scale! There were only a few drops on my pizza but this morning my arse is like the Japanese flag! I don't recommend it
:passitleft:

Another one bites the dust! This time we're over in the Wilma tent. The elimination of strains for a suitable set of mothers continues and today we lose....LIL HH!!!!

I noticed some odd looking shapes appearing and they did indeed turn out to be pollen sacks. I can't be sure that it wasn't the excessive stresses she was under before she was flowered that caused her to turn though she was on the mend for at least a week before going into 12/12. I only found one to begin with but then found a few more the harder I looked. I best inform @Heavenly Hybrid that Lil HH is into cars....
ORG_DSC09565.JPG

I'm becoming very familier with these things....
ORG_DSC09567.JPG

The rest of the gang are doing splendid and all look great. Small and a little funny but still great. I'm actually a little annoyed that they don't look that ugly. I was expecting Quasimodo buds but looks like they'll be normal. Shame. I'm not going to throw the flowering Lil HH and just check her regularly. The mother though....well. Sorry Big HH or from now on simply HH....
ORG_DSC09563.JPG
ORG_DSC09564.JPG

Here's how the other 3 are doing....

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC09568.JPG
ORG_DSC09575.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC09569.JPG
ORG_DSC09574.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC09571.JPG
ORG_DSC09572.JPG

Mr.S will still get to be played by Kurt Russel of course
Wow, I was hoping for a lead role :(
Maybe a couple. Have you seen the movie Hot Fuzz? That's more like where I live
I'll put that on Shed's list of movies to watch. When he's done he can send it to me :)
It's the cockney gangster one
Oh, that one... of course! :hmmmm:
There were only a few drops on my pizza but this morning my arse is like the Japanese flag! I don't recommend it
The drops were rated at 4 million on the Scoville scale!
lol, a Japanese flag... good description I guess!

Wow, I’ve been given a lot of gifts in my life, but Professor, you’re the first to give me balls. :laughtwo: So for the recap, you’ve got one HH left in flower, but the mother is gone? I’m sorry Prof, that’s a bummer. Was that part of your red light district tent?

Wow, I was hoping for a lead role :(
If it means anything then we are all the lead role in our own personal stories or some other meaningful bollocks
I'll put that on Shed's list of movies to watch. When he's done he can send it to me :)
I've heard that his list of movies to watch is quite extensive. I'll send the vhs his way
Oh, that one... of course! :hmmmm:
its the one where everyone breaths heavily all the time.
lol, a Japanese flag... good description I guess!
I wish I didn't have to describe it at all!
Wow, I’ve been given a lot of gifts in my life, but Professor, you’re the first to give me balls. :laughtwo: So for the recap, you’ve got one HH left in flower, but the mother is gone? I’m sorry Prof, that’s a bummer. Was that part of your red light district tent?
Lol. You gave yourself balls! Sorry HH. Our special bond is broken.

I've still got both of the plants. I was wondering what you wanted me to do with the Lil HH mother. Did you want her to hit the compost for next seasons fertiliser? or maybe become part of a "why you shouldn't trust your cat" presentation? Here she is. Say your goodbyes....
ORG_DSC09576.JPG

Back
Top Bottom