ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420! It's back business as usual. I ordered some more nutrients today as I only have one waterings worth left. Close call lol. The ladies are looking pretty happy today. Since removing the leaves I've noticed that they look a much healthier colour, Heavy G was turning yellow quite fast, I was a little concerned at one point. The extra soil that I gave them should help with keeping them nice and green as well. Things are currently going as they should be, plants are still growing up a little, buds are forming nicely and leaves are starting to grow back again. Here we are today. No fighting please :)
IMG_2792.JPG

Dieselicious....
IMG_2793.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
IMG_2794.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane....
IMG_2795.JPG

Purple Chem....
IMG_2796.JPG

California Orange....
IMG_2797.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
IMG_2798.JPG

Critical Cheese....
IMG_2799.JPG

Northern Lights....
IMG_2800.JPG

Currylato....
IMG_2801.JPG

Don't say orange around Brodie,.... Just sayin'.....
:laugh::rofl:
No worries, feeding family is priority after getting paid :)
Does Brodie like Oranges? I find the only time I can eat Oranges is when I'm in the bath because they're so messy! I like them but they're hassle! Not as bad as pomegranate though. Does Brodie like any other fruit? :)

Does Brodie like Oranges? I find the only time I can eat Oranges is when I'm in the bath because they're so messy! I like them but they're hassle! Not a bad s pomegranate though. Does Brodie like any other fruit? :)
No, orange is his toy, an orange ball :)

Veg tent shenanigans! Put it like this, I'm greatful that my other tents are going better than this one lol. The clone still looks good and there is some very slow activity down below but there's really not much we can do about it other than wait. The seedlings are suffering in a similar way as before with the other plants. I'm putting it down to low temps and overwatering. If thats right then I can either heat the tent a bit or leave the pots to dry out on their own. I'm not particularly worried about them at the moment and hopefully they'll be ok in a few days time.....
image.jpg
image.jpg

They all look okay to me!
They all have the "identical" thing going on and have a bit of discolouration. Also I think that they are a little slow. I'm sure it's temps but I can't increase it much because of the flower tents. I think that the flowering tent is benefiting from the cool temps and the veg tent is suffering a bit. What's good for one is harming the other. It has gotten considerably colder again outside and night temps in the grow room are at 8C.

Currylato actually looks like a cannabis plant.....wtf?
She almost looks amazing now. It's the strangest plant I've probably had. I really hope the clone pulls through because she has been quite fun to have around :)

They all have the "identical" thing going on and have a bit of discolouration. Also I think that they are a little slow. I'm sure it's temps but I can't increase it much because of the flower tents. I think that the flowering tent is benefiting from the cool temps and the veg tent is suffering a bit. What's good for one is harming the other. It has gotten considerably colder again outside and night temps in the grow room are at 8C.
Sorry I meant the little ones. I figured if I talked about the flowering tent someone would threaten to move the Cali Orange out of the prime spot...:oops:

Sorry I meant the little ones. I figured if I talked about the flowering tent someone would threaten to move the Cali Orange out of the prime spot...:oops:
Lol. Don't worry, I can't be bothered to move the net again and she's in the hardest place to get. She ain't going anywhere! :)

Apologies for abandoning you all and allowing the topic to descend into what's the best variety of orange and the state of Sauga's head.
lol, that's funny. Glad you're back :)
Don't say orange around Brodie,.... Just sayin'.....
Ha, too late. I come home from work and he's already waiting with it.
Does Brodie like Oranges? I find the only time I can eat Oranges is when I'm in the bath because they're so messy! I like them but they're hassle! Not as bad as pomegranate though. Does Brodie like any other fruit? :)
Actually as curly mentioned, it's his ball. He does like orange pieces and some apples fyio.
I figured if I talked about the flowering tent someone would threaten to move the Cali Orange out of the prime spot...:oops:
:rolleyes:

Hey 420! Have some horrifying news concerning the Currylato clone. Basically I made (possibly) a fatal error. Last night before I went to bed I checked to make sure the mister head was on securely. To do that I need to unplug the pump or water goes everywhere....I didn't plug it back in. Oops indeed. She probably went 18 hours without water on her stem. I checked on her this morning later than I would normally have because I had a day off. Needless to say she didn't look pretty lol. She's not quite dead but my hopes of her recovering are diminishing. What do you guys think, is it possible for a clone to recover from such abuse or should I chuck her on the heap? I'm inclined to keep her. Also more bad news. The seedlings look worse but I think it's a case of "it's darkest before dawn". The pots are drying out slowly and I've put them somewhere a bit warmer during the day. Here is the carnage....

This pic of her doesn't look too bad but trust me, she's very limp compared to yesterday and has shrank somewhat....
IMG_2804.JPG

In this pic you can see what I mean about the "identical thing" and the discolouration....
IMG_2803.JPG

Hope dies last....
Just so I understand, the clone bottom was dry all the time?
Or moist/stuck in still water (gooey)
She was dry and suspended in the air. If you look at her you can see that she clearly isn't dead but I'm not sure wether or not she'll recover. Her stem looks brown and ill. If there is even a chance that she'll survive then I'll try but if not then I'll throw her :)

Back
Top Bottom