ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Tent still looking stellar! If the clone doesn't make it you can still grab a lower of Currylato and do a monstercrop. Or reveg if you don't want to lose it.
I've asked this question before and didn't really get a definitive answer but would it be possible to reveg her after harvest and then use her as a mother in the future? I have plenty of time if she's worth the effort. Thanks Shed :)

Keep forgetting about these ones lol. They are doing pretty well and I'm going to remove a few more leaves. I think I'm going to raise Snuffler and the other short one again. Snuffler is a real bush and is flying. Her buds look like they might be quite chunky :)
IMG_2823.JPG
IMG_2824.JPG
IMG_2825.JPG
IMG_2826.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG
IMG_2828.JPG

Looking good Prof, sorry to hear about the mishap. :(

That Island Punch as some funky colors at the start and I gotta tell ya, you're naiing that Diesel. I see you got my payment. It's the star of the show, regardless what the others say!! I so badly wanted to say irregardless just to upset someone.

I so badly wanted to say irregardless just to upset someone.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Someone wants to poke the bear!

Sorry about the clone Professor, maybe she’ll be able to pull through. (Fingers and toes crossed!)

I've asked this question before and didn't really get a definitive answer but would it be possible to reveg her after harvest and then use her as a mother in the future? I have plenty of time if she's worth the effort. Thanks Shed :)

If you do further defoliation take a lower that would be a prime candidate for a Clone and reveg it sooner.

I took my EM1.1 clone at week 3 of flower and she’s beside my critical girls now poking fantastic!

Looking good Prof, sorry to hear about the mishap. :(

That Island Punch as some funky colors at the start and I gotta tell ya, you're naiing that Diesel. I see you got my payment. It's the star of the show, regardless what the others say!! I so badly wanted to say irregardless just to upset someone.
Thanks Sauga! Nothing like a little bit of drama to keep em all on their toes lol. Diesels showing her sativa side a lot more now but she's still keeping up with the indicas :)

Curry jr. Noooo!!!!!
Lol, completely my fault. It's what happens when I try doing too many things at once. I'm going to keep her for now and she has until the seedlings grow to need the space so I'd say there is still a month or so :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Someone wants to poke the bear!

Sorry about the clone Professor, maybe she’ll be able to pull through. (Fingers and toes crossed!)
Thanks HH! Maybe she will, maybe she won't. If she does then I think it would be a miracle lol. I've never had a clone that has bee this mistreated and kept it. Here's a stick so you can have a go at bear poking...be careful and don't cross the red line line, remove all jewellery and last but not least remember to have fun :)

If you do further defoliation take a lower that would be a prime candidate for a Clone and reveg it sooner.

I took my EM1.1 clone at week 3 of flower and she’s beside my critical girls now poking fantastic!
There is one growth that I have my eye on. We're coming up to just over 3 weeks so it's not too late. Did yours have any bud when you took her? :)

Hey 420! Little update on the veg tent. Not sure wether the clone is looking better or worse, she's still holding on but I'm sure she's losing a bit of colour now. The seedlings are sat on the floor outside the tent because there is a hot water pipe that goes under the floor which is helping to dry out the pots a bit quicker. It is a similar situation with these, I'm not sure wether they're worse or not. They are growing now which is good but the discolouration is worse especially on the Island Punch. I had to look really closely at her to make sure that it wasn't rot that I was seeing, I'm still not a 100%. Here we are today....
IMG_2836.JPG
IMG_2837.JPG
IMG_2838.JPG

Looks like they want to bounce back for you.
I'm hoping they'll be ok when the pots dry out, it's taking a long time. I put a thermometer on the floor and it's 27C so I'm hoping that'll dry the pots a bit quicker if I leave them here during lights on

Yes it was a branch from the bottom so had a very small bud developing but the reveg took a while until I seen new normal looking growth.

I dug up some pictures for you. Here yea go!

Sorry for the pic dump I tried to show you when they were cut and the growth on them. It’s also in my first journal if you wanted to check out the write ups!

Decided to give these another trim. I'm surprised at how many leaves had grown back on the 2 shorties. I removed quite a few. They were also watered. I quite like these, they are very easy and need little attention. They are growing very well and keeping up with the more mature plants in the other tent.im not expecting masses from them because I'm be very lazy with this grow and other than the topping and a little trim here and there I'm not really doing much and just letting them do their thing. I'm expecting the family to be wanting some more buds soon and these will be theirs. Here they are....
IMG_2839.JPG
IMG_2840.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG
IMG_2843.JPG
IMG_2844.JPG
IMG_2845.JPG

Yes it was a branch from the bottom so had a very small bud developing but the reveg took a while until I seen new normal looking growth.

I dug up some pictures for you. Here yea go!

Sorry for the pic dump I tried to show you when they were cut and the growth on them. It’s also in my first journal if you wanted to check out the write ups!

Nice. I may try it but I've been looking online again and there's so many Seeds Dutch! So so many! I'm not quite sure what to do lol. They look super freaky when they're revegging lol :)
:passitleft:

Nice. I may try it but I've been looking online again and there's so many Seeds Dutch! So so many! I'm not quite sure what to do lol. They look super freaky when they're revegging lol :)
:passitleft:

Seeds there are... Ive got some special treats in store that I will reveal soon enough but until then! Haha

The reveg growth does look super weird at first but it comes back to normal lol

Back
Top Bottom