ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

So what is the green triangle for?

Pics or it didn’t happen? Lol
You owe Mrs Flora an apology Dutch. I had to get out of bed to take these.
Mrs Flora...."Where are you going?"
Me...."Dutch doesn't believe I have roots!"
IMG_2927.JPG
IMG_2929.JPG

Oh I love secrets.... is it bigger than a boat? It has to be. You're putting a lighter in it too? Does it drive on it's own? It's the google car isn't it. You're giving him the google car.
Oh! What's a google car? Is it the car that takes all the photos?

Lol, yeah but what a root! She's survived drought, idiocy, heavy handedness, a kitchen knife, low temps and me....but that links in with idiocy. The "root" is a bit bigger today and hopefully she'll invite some of her root buddies over for the root party! :)

I didn’t want to upset mrs flora again but that’s what I was thinking ;)
Don't worry she's pregnant so you only have to be warm blooded with a pulse! The funny thing is that she's not impressed with my root either! :)

Don't worry she's pregnant so you only have to be warm blooded with a pulse! The funny thing is that she's not impressed with my root either! :)
She's busy growing an entire human. I'm not surprised at her lack of excitement. Lol.

She's busy growing an entire human. I'm not surprised at her lack of excitement. Lol.
I suppose you're right. Her face said it all after I showed her the pic. Then I said the Curry clone is "like" my baby and she went mental!

Hey 420! Some more pics for you all to enjoy :)
ORG_DSC06235.JPG

Dieselicious....
ORG_DSC06224.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
ORG_DSC06225.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane....
ORG_DSC06226.JPG

Purple Chem....
ORG_DSC06227.JPG

California Orange....
ORG_DSC06228.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
ORG_DSC06229.JPG

Critical Cheese....
ORG_DSC06231.JPG

Northern Lights....
ORG_DSC06233.JPG

Currylato....
ORG_DSC06234.JPG

Or if it hits pedestrians, then transforms into an Uber vehicle with Microsoft advertising
Lol. I'm imagining it to be a bit like Herbie. It just goes off on its own for a week on adventures while you're at home wondering how to get to work.
"Don't worry, she'll be back. I'll leave some Castrol GTX in the garden tonight to see if it tempts her"

Back
Top Bottom