ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Dutchmans Heavy Grapefruit. I count this one amongst what I like to call the "Heavy 3". This one ,Critical Cheese and Northern Lights all have good, strong vegging characteristics and short flowering stretch. Heavy G has tight nodes and dense buds developing, smells very fruity and is pretty sticky now as she pushes out more trichs. I think that she may have the fattest stem of all the plants but Dieselicious is pretty chunky as well. She went very yellow a few weeks back but this is now a distant memory and it's as if it never happened. Her buds are really firm already and I think that she'll be among the first to finish up. Another excellent sea of green candidiate but there was more defoliating with this one than there was with the CCC. I like this plant a lot....
ORG_DSC06436.JPG
ORG_DSC06437.JPG
ORG_DSC06438.JPG

The Critical Cheese. Preston choose a bit of a monster with this one. A short and fat monster but a monster nonetheless. The second of the Heavy 3 and another one who surprised me. I thought that she'd have way more stretch than this and I think that she is actually the shortest plant. But it looks like she'll be pretty solid by the end, she has large buds, again with tight nodes. The thing that makes this one stand out are the trichs. She easily has the most in this tent and she reeks. She is a Cheese though so I wouldn't expect anything less. She needs a bit of a trim but she's difficult to reach as the tent next door is blocking the opening. I know what to expect with this strain and it looks like I'm in for a bit of a treat....
ORG_DSC06439.JPG
ORG_DSC06440.JPG
ORG_DSC06441.JPG

Sorry Birdie, we are here at last! The Northern Lights. This is the third of the heavies and probably has the largest buds in the tent at the moment. This one feels very powerful and is packing on buds now. Apparently she can finish up in 45 days but i don't think I'll be doing that with this one. I'll leave her a bit longer for maximum indica effect. Her buds look set to be pretty big and like the last 2 has really tight nodes and big firm buds appearing already. She has a skunky incense scent when you rub her stem. Not quite as frosty as the Cheese but she's doing pretty well for icing....
ORG_DSC06442.JPG
ORG_DSC06444.JPG
ORG_DSC06446.JPG

Sorry Birdie, we are here at last! The Northern Lights. This is the third of the heavies and probably the one Sauga makes fun of the most. This one feels very powerful and is packing on buds now but not like my good friend Sauga's. Apparently she can finish up in 45 days but i don't think I'll be doing that with this one. I'll leave her a bit longer for maximum indica effect. Her buds look set to be pretty big and like Sauga's Diesel has really tight nodes and big firm buds appearing already. Looks just like Kurt Russell. She has a skunky incense scent when you rub her stem. Not quite as frosty as the Cheese but she's doing pretty well for icing....

Nicely done Prof...I edited the quote again to better reflect my feelings. Thanks.

And finally we have the Currylato. There is a lot that could be said about this one as she's been on a bit of a rollercoaster of events. She's had a lot of screen time but now she seems to have mellowed out a bit. She looks more normal now and is growing buds where they should be. She was the first seed to pop and broke ground 2 days before the next seedling. Then she went mental and looked like salad for a while lol. Currently she looks beautiful and still slightly unique. Her smell is really nice, I've not had the pleasure of going down the Gelato and Sherbet route yet and if this is how they're meant to smell then I'll be trying plenty more in the future. The Curry everyone....
ORG_DSC06448.JPG
ORG_DSC06449.JPG
ORG_DSC06451.JPG

Nicely done Prof...I edited the quote again to better reflect my feelings. Thanks.
Lol. I didn't realise that you could do that. First the green triangle and now this! We are going places my friend! :)

Back
Top Bottom