ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Lol, I always wondered how you kept track of so many anyway!
I normally have little plant tickets in the pots but I've thrown these ones away now because they were going white and furry. I have a pretty bad memory but when you stare at them for a few hours every day I doesn't take long to memorise the plants. I can remember every plant from about 4 or 5 grows back, then it starts getting hazy lol

I can always spot mine! It's got the least frost...:confused:
And she has taco/canoe leaves. The reason for this eludes me though. It certainly isn't too hot so maybe it's light intensity? I don't know. Her lower leaves are beautiful though. She'll be fine I'm sure

Hey 420! Today I'm going to actually write something about the strains instead of just bombarding you with blinding pics! So first up is Sauga's Dieselicious. I like this lady. She's the biggest but possibly not the baddest. Defining the baddest is tricky lol. She has the most Sativa characteristics of this grow which is what I was expecting based on breeders info. I think that she'll yield pretty well but there is large spaces between nodes so she's probably not going to be the highest yielder of this bunch. There are sweet fruity tones coming from her at the moment but I can tell already that the diesel is becoming more apparent. shes growing lovely and looks set to finish up on time, I was concerned that she wouldn't like the colder temps because of her heavy sativa genetics but she's flourishing. No colour yet but shouldn't be long, the night time temps should bring out something in most of them....
ORG_DSC06416.JPG
ORG_DSC06417.JPG
ORG_DSC06418.JPG

Sauga's Dieselicious. I like this lady. She's the biggest but baddest. She has the most Sativa characteristics of this grow which is what I was expecting based on breeders info. I think that she'll be the highest yielder of this bunch. There are sweet fruity tones coming from her at the moment but I can tell already that the diesel is becoming more apparent. shes growing lovely and looks set to finish up on time, I was concerned that she wouldn't like the colder temps because of her heavy sativa genetics but she's flourishing. No colour yet but shouldn't be long, the night time temps should bring out something in most of them....
Awesome Professor... I touched up your message a little in the quote. It's much better in MHO :cool:

Next up we have Gucci. I'm fascinated with this one. She has at certain points in her development been lacking and suffered more than most of the others when we had the issue at the beginning. But at the same time she has had this feeling of strength and quality to her. She impressed me with her stretch and has some fairly decent colas developing. She handled the defoliation well and in fact I've just remove several more leaves from her. Apologies for that hair in the pic VG, you can't see them until you look at the pic on a large screen lol. Don't worry, I'll remove it....
ORG_DSC06419.JPG
ORG_DSC06421.JPG
ORG_DSC06422.JPG

The Cotton Candy Cane. Well this one was very nearly counted out right back at the beginning. She looked like she could have gone either way and I'm glad that she went the way she did. After she recovered from her poor start she exploded in veg but didn't have a massive stretch. She does have some of the more impressive colas of this grow though and is an all round solid plant. Out of all the plants featured in this grow this is probably the one I'd choose for growing maximum yields in a sea of green setup. She's frosting up nicely and smells pretty strong. I'm getting fruity and earthy tones from her. Wherever you are GT I hope that you are well and that you choose a great plant, thank you my friend....
ORG_DSC06425.JPG
ORG_DSC06424.JPG
ORG_DSC06423.JPG

I one found a pube in one of the bags I bought. Ewww.
Lol, they get everywhere. Pet hairs seem to be the worst for me but every now and then I find clothing fibres and my partners hairs lol. I'm fairly bald so they're certainly not mine! Lol

Penny's Purple Chem. this one was one of if not the biggest plant for most of the veg period. It wasn't until flowering was well underway that the others started to grow taller than her. She has great growth though and long colas with no side branching. Another one that promises colours towards the end. She smells like a chem, bit fruity but mainly gassy. She's sticky as well and I think that it may have been this one who stunk earlier this week. Maybe not though as almost all have some serious stink coming from them now. She's one of my favourites at the moment but I'm not too sure why. She's getting sugar coated and looks great in pics....
ORG_DSC06427.JPG
ORG_DSC06429.JPG
ORG_DSC06430.JPG

Shed's California Orange. This one is the only one currently giving me any problems. She has curled leaves and it seems to only be affecting the oldest and largest leaves. Earlier on she had the most beautiful leaves but now they look a little worse for ware. I'm not too worried though. She has a really nice odour coming from her. It's sharp and tangy, possibly citrus but also very floral. She does have some nice frost on her despite what Shed keeps saying lol. She has a bit of fade on some of her sugar leaves which looks quite pretty. She is also the second tallest plant of the grow....
ORG_DSC06431.JPG
ORG_DSC06432.JPG
ORG_DSC06434.JPG

Back
Top Bottom