ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Here's the same plants but under the 200w COB units only. Look like different plants....

Dieselicious....
ORG_DSC06331.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
ORG_DSC06332.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane....
ORG_DSC06335.JPG

Purple Chem....
ORG_DSC06336.JPG

California Orange....
ORG_DSC06338.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
ORG_DSC06339.JPG

Critical Cheese....
ORG_DSC06340.JPG

Northern Lights....
ORG_DSC06341.JPG

Currylato....
ORG_DSC06342.JPG

Gucci suffered during their earlier incident. I was a little concerned that she wasn't going to perform very well just before I gave them the defoliation before putting them into flower.once the flowering stretch kicked in she not only kept up but became a great plant.

Grow Journal of the Month...:bravo: Professor!

I'm a bit late, sorry :oops:.

Maybe a silly question, but why is it JOTM for February? Shouldn’t it be January?
Because Dajerm was January GJOTM! For some reason they name it based on the month that is the day they announce it as opposed to every other contest which is named for the prior month. I have no idea why.
Bent the Double Stuffed Sorbet down into the light. She seems much tougher than earlier and I'm not so scared to be a bit rough with her....
Not going to blink an eye with that bend! Incoming knuckle alert :).

Grow Journal of the Month...:bravo: Professor!

I'm a bit late, sorry :oops:.

Because Dajerm was January GJOTM! For some reason they name it based on the month that is the day they announce it as opposed to every other contest which is named for the prior month. I have no idea why.

Not going to blink an eye with that bend! Incoming knuckle alert :).
Thanks Shed. Don't worry, you're not late. congratulations on member of the year :)
Congrats on the title Prof!
Thanks Penny. It was a nice surprise this morning. Glad to hear you're well my friend :)

OK I'm gonna get serious here for a second... well done Professor... it's been a pleasure reading and being a part of your journal...which in fact surprises me they didn't can it once I ruined it.
See, it was only a second by the time you got to the end :)
Lol thanks Sauga. What are you talking about. If not for you then we wouldn't have discussed google car or Kurt Russel. You helped make this journal what it is :)

Lol thanks Sauga. What are you talking about. If not for you then we wouldn't have discussed google car or Kurt Russel. You helped make this journal what it is :)
In that case, half the loot is mine. I'll PM the ship to shortly :p

Hey 420! I've been stoned to the bone today so I've jumbled up and gotten all confused with the pics so today you can play guess which one your is. Dutchman style pic bomb coming up!....

First though we have our different lighting pics starting with just the red COB's....

Then we have just the 4500k high bay LED....

Than lastly we have all on....

I think that they're complimenting each other nicely

Now we have loads of pics of plants. Happy growing everyone!....

Back
Top Bottom