ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420! How are we all on this perfectly average (at least it has been for me) Monday? First up we have some nice pics then we'll get to Shed and his Cali Orange. Here's the nice pics....
IMG_3208.JPG
IMG_3209.JPG
IMG_3210.JPG
IMG_3215.JPG
IMG_3213.JPG
IMG_3214.JPG
IMG_3211.JPG
IMG_3212.JPG

There ya go! That was the nice pics. Now we move on to the California Orange. Basically she has worsened since yesterday and for the first time since early to mid veg I have to get off my behind and do something. Now, I've collected all the information I need to diagnose this little lady and I'm about to go through and do all the deficiency charts and enviroment checks. I thought I'd give you guys the info so you could play "Save Sheds Selection" with me. Here's what we have....

Current nutrient strength is 1ml fish mix, 1.5ml topmax, 1.5ml Bio bloom per 1ltr of water
Lights are 18in above the canopy
Temps at lights on are 20C-24C and at lights out are 4C-8C
Humidity is all over the place. One day it's 30% the next it's 60%
Watering is whenever pots are dry.
The symptoms are curling upper leaves and fade in random places mainly on the higher leaves but spreading down the plant. She doesn't appear to have been slowed by any of this though and still looks pretty good. She's still growing well and if this was happening around week 8 I wouldn't be worried at all but it's a bit early for her to be losing leaves like that.

Well that's what I've collected. The cold temps concern me but I don't think that it is the problem. I'm leaning towards nutrient issues but we shall see. Off to browse the charts. Here she is and happy growing everyone :)
IMG_3206.JPG
IMG_3207.JPG

I have indeed Birdie. I'm going to raise night temps by closing the window and venting into the room. I'll check the humidity when doing this though. I'm going to raise her flowering nutes as well. Hopefully she'll be ok

I just caused chaos over in your thread m'dear. Apologies lol :)

Sorry to have picked the problem child Professor :rolleyes:. If it's moving down the plant it's not light stress. It could be that 30% is too low for some plants (and some plants dislike anything above 50%!). I would try watering a day earlier than before. Do you measure the PPM of your nutes?
Don't worry about it, all good fun Shed. I could try watering a day early to see if it helps. The pot should be dry in a couple days so I might try watering her tomorrow night. I measure my tap waters PPM every few weeks to make sure it's not fluctuating but the nutrients that I use can't be measured in that way because they're organic. The tap water comes in at about 7.2 on average.

I was just reading how she favors a Mediterranean climate. You sure she's warm enough? Some plants are more sensitive to cold.
I ended reading a bit about the strain, sounds cool.

Lol, I call them Bonus Buds because originally I had no intention of running them during this grow. Thing is though, I have a problem with keeping Seeds in the packaging. I'll let you in on a little secret....I've popped some more :eek:

I shall explain later....
Lol you're like an old prospector bitten by the green rush, you can never pop enough seeds... kill the weak this is Sparta!!

Back
Top Bottom