ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hello all you wonderful people who take interest in Cannabis!

This will be my third journal for 420 and this time I'm going back to soil. I'm going to essentially be doing the same as before but without the aid of my "make things easy" recirculating dripper system. I haven't grown in soil for over a year now and after being on this site for a few months it's made me miss the dirty stuff. I'm going to be using Biobizz products for this grow. I'm still going to be using only 200w of lighting like I did in my last grow because I like it. There's no heat issues anymore and as far as I can tell the yield of my test grow with them are fairly good. Also I'm really liking the passive cooling, I don't like the fans on cheaper and older models, it's something extra to go wrong and they can be really loud. I'll be using the same tent that is 2'x4' so there's not a lot of space to play with for 10 plants. This grow will be from seed to harvest so I'll be able to document everything. Also I'd like to thank @Preston9mm @InTheShed @Virgin ground @Pennywise @MrSauga @AngryBird @Mr. Magoo @Dutchman1990 and @ddGreenThumb for helping me by picking a seed each from my collection for me to grow. It's given me a great mix and was fun not knowing what I was going to be growing in my garden. Well on with the info....

For this grow I'll be using the following...

Biobizz Allmix 50ltr
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz bio-bloom
Biobizz top max
1ltr fabric pots
3ltr fabric pots
Gorilla Lite tent 2ft x 4ft
SD Silent fan 4inch
Rhino carbon filter 4inch
Ducting 4inch
Desktop fan 8inch
2 100w dimmable Luminus COB LEDs
Thermometer
Hygrometer
PH pen

And the strains chosen by some of the lovely people at 420 will be...
Purple Chem-Cali Connection
Double Stuffed Sorbet-DNA Genetics
Currylato-The Plug Seedbank
24K Gold-DNA Genetics
Critical Cheese-Dinafem
Dieselicious-Freedom Of Seeds
California Orange-Expert Seeds
Northern Lights-Sensi Seeds
Cotton Candy Cane-Emerald Triangle Seeds
Heavy Grapefruit-Europa Seeds

Well I'm sure I've forgotten something important but for now that is it. Now for some pics of the Great Planting. Happy growing everyone :)

I used 1ltr fabric pots which I then cut in half to make 500ml fabric solo cups. I can use these to keep plants free from becoming root bound for the entire veg period
IMG_0300.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

I remember the important thing now! I don't bother with paper towels or anything like that. I just plant away and let nature take its course. I had 8 starter pellets left so I used them but 2 Seeds got planted straight in the dirt. I'm not really worried about this, sometimes I wonder why I even buy starter plugs. To be fair they are quite good and it's rare that a seed doesn't pop. Happy growing again you crazy fools :)

soil is royal,, cheers

lookin like a messa plants for 200 wts,, plants gonna needa get greedy to get green

karma sent friend,,

:volcano-smiley:

Thank you peeps. Now we wait. They're just keeping warm under a 100w 6000k floodlight at the moment and when they have been out of the soil for a few weeks I'll add another 100w 3000k floodlight for a bit extra power. They're just cheap floodlights that work surprisingly well for a veg light. As for flowering I'd use them to supplement an existing light but I don't think that they'd cut it on their own. Oh Magoo, the curry keeps me awake at night lol :)

soil is royal,, cheers

lookin like a messa plants for 200 wts,, plants gonna needa get greedy to get green

karma sent friend,,

:volcano-smiley:
Have no fear my friend. The ladies will love it. Soil is royal! Thanks

I will sub for this one. Nice setup you have and some nice strains you got also, can't wait to watch them flower. Best of luck to you.✌️
Thank you ECG. I promise I shall do my best for you :)

Oh boy, the perfect reason for me to sit back, flip on the headphones and Pink Floyd myself to oblivion. Is my Dieselicious ready yet?
I :love: a good party and it appears you know how to draw a group of great people, so let the games begin I say...
Lol, it's closer to being ready than it was 2 hours ago. Floyd sounds like a good idea. Have you heard Dub Side Of The Moon? I used to love it. Cheers Sauga! :)

Hey!!!! I brought the poooofs! :popcorn:Party up in here eh! :yahoo::slide:
I hope all of you know that heavy grapefruit is gunna take over :cool:
“my love grow is strong with this one” -dutch
:rofl:

Nice setup flora excited to get this grow going!
Didn't Dutch say "Get to the chopper" -Dutch :p

Back
Top Bottom