PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Looking beautiful PW, really diggin the frost and how those QB's are pushing the nodes!!
The Labs and the Cookies are sure to be stunners.

Damn Penny your gardens always look top notch. Never a top out of place. And all that resin this early on you might get those rails you been looking for. What kind of u/mols are you running at the canopy now? Wish I didn't have so many nutes as that Nuke Juice looks like where is at. .

We’re dealing with highs in the low 40’s Fahrenheit

What kind of temps are you maintaining in tents?
Lucky, low 40's highs. I think today hit 78F outside.

11-26-17
Bedroom Cookies
420-magazine-mobile8066531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1253969920.jpg

Labyrinth
420-magazine-mobile1296536273.jpg
420-magazine-mobile897057750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1133004555.jpg

How many days in flower? And dam that one branch on cookies is fucking huge!!!! That's gonna be a huge cola!!! Good job as always I am getting ready to cut some clones tomorrow I'll grab COCO LOCO and a couple more fabric pots wash these ones and then have just a 8 to 10 plant SOG, a little taller and more nodes

Thanks Blaze, it's shaping up nicely so far, hoping temps hold for me.
I see purple nugs in your future. Purple wangs to be exact.... everything looks awesome as usual bud. Hope you had a great rest of your turkey weekend.

Hey penny. Just a quick question. Have you tried germing a seed with the dewey clone certs? Im thinking of skipping the plug and trying to germ one seed like this for kicks and giggles.

Damn Pennywise those girls look so damn good.
I mean your fans are even frosty, uniform color. These girls are not hungry nor are they starved for anything.
What's more is those stems look capable of supporting /growing some great size buds without support even...taking notes ;)

Back
Top Bottom