PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Hey penny. Just a quick question. Have you tried germing a seed with the dewey clone certs? Im thinking of skipping the plug and trying to germ one seed like this for kicks and giggles.

I asked Dewey's son and he said some strains will germinate just fine in a Dewey insert.

I believe Iamtoasted is growing the Slurricane right now. If I am not mistaken, its middle to late flower right now.

Can someone link his grow please? I googled but can up empty. Probable operator error.

Had and extra turkey ... cut it up and made turkey sausage... wow that's a lot easier than baking the whole thing.. actually like the taste of the sausage better tbh.

Coulda been the bacon I added to the turkey tho! Pretty sure...:drool:

PW .. frosty nugs... that didn't take long. Looking mighty fine in the flower room!

The Labs should be stunners, Bob Brown grew some out that were gorgeous!

Thanks... keep an eye out down low.. I got some S1 seeds... about 20 from 4 plants. They all had a few nanners down low most were sterile and hard to see.

I was dealing with some heat issues tho.. was in the 90s a bunch when I ran them, changed some lighting and heat issues gone now.

I asked Dewey’s son and he said some strains will germinate just fine in a Dewey insert.

Ok lost... who's Dewey and what's a "dewey clone cert"... asking for a friend ---> :geek:

Thanks... keep an eye out down low.. I got some S1 seeds... about 20 from 4 plants. They all had a few nanners down low most were sterile and hard to see.

I was dealing with some heat issues tho.. was in the 90s a bunch when I ran them, changed some lighting and heat issues gone now.

My temps are pretty good right now around 80 Fahrenheit. A few S1's would be cool.

Ok lost... who's Dewey and what's a "dewey clone cert"... asking for a friend ---> :geek:
I think they are referring to the dewey cloner bucket and the certs i believe and I maybe wrong but I think they r those little collars that u put around the neck of the clone to hold it in place.

Dewey misters are low pressure aeroponic mister heads. They sell neoprene incerts for cloning also

Back
Top Bottom