PW's Perpetual Playhouse

(not a poem:) )
look at those leaves!!
sheesh dude that is a bit scary, Love those like little alien fingers testing you: try me, I will send you on a fun space adventure...or send in the clowns

Watch some tv and head to bed, got a 4am wakeup

Damn I'm still trying to win the lottery here for us buddy .

Won't keep ya long then get some rest man .

Since a lot of eyeballs cruise this journal (especially while we wait for the Malawi) . . .

Here is the latest work-around for uploading from phones:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, the web view option

- You can use a laptop or a PC as well

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app and appreciate your patience

Here is a direct link to the web gallery: Web Gallery

--

Sorry . . . :Namaste:

Ian

Hey I looked at the top flower and have maybe 5% amber, the lowers got checked and are mostly cloudy so the Malawi may come down on Monday.

Are you sure you’re not going to cob cure? It would be cool . . . :ganjamon:

Ian

Hey everyone, This will be my perpetual journal. My goal is to harvest 1 plant each month. I have 2 "First 48" going now. I will start 2 Labyrinth in a couple of weeks. In the Veg tent ive popped 6 GSC xtrm x Afghan bred by Bedroom farmer they will stay in the sog tote ill look for phenos and hopefully get some seeds in the end. Over the upcoming winter i want to run Labyrinth, Ogkb 2.0 bx1, Stardawg IX and First 48 in the flower tent. The sog will be GSC xtrm x Afghan, Pink Kush and probably Indiana Bubblegum run for seeds.

First 48
420-magazine-mobile709200857.jpg
Is that aero or just DWC buckets not tied together? Plants look great I get my version of a QB Monday it will be interesting to compare. I will message you with pics mine is dimmable it's 2 sets of 240s so that's 480 and I think it should be of in the 4 by 4 don't know height yet but it's scrog so she will be held down any other plants running besides these sorry just drive by bc at work right now and girlfriend is in hospital with infection and septic shock right now in ICU crazy being stuck at work but I am the part owner

Back
Top Bottom