PW's Perpetual Playhouse

M having the same issues but my thing is i had three successful grows without it but m growing hyenas and they been giving issues since i started them. Guess m gonna try cal mag. Dies anyone know if remo supercharge kit comes with cal mag cause he sending me his seven part kit all 1 liter bottels. Remo is a great dude!!

You can make this for water soluble calcium. For just calcium and not P just dont blacken the egshells. Made some this week and will be feeding it to my grow under LEDs along with epsom salts

Emmie's DIY CalMagPhos+ From Eggshells

This also works as a foliar I've read but havent tried that yet.
I got a big batch also. Very easy to make.

I got a big batch also. Very easy to make.

Nice, you use any of it for foliar spray? I read that calcium that is absorbed by the leaves dont transport it to the fruits / buds but it means that any calcium absorbed by the roots goes to the fruit seeing as the leaves have enough. Most likely can't do a foliar during flowering of it though

M having the same issues but my thing is i had three successful grows without it but m growing hyenas and they been giving issues since i started them. Guess m gonna try cal mag. Dies anyone know if remo supercharge kit comes with cal mag cause he sending me his seven part kit all 1 liter bottels. Remo is a great dude!!

I look up bignstrange he is all about Remo nutes .

I heard it's good to hear the shells the grind to dust let cool then add on too then feed ?
Shout out to grow panda will be saving my shells over the summer lol

Trying out web view to see if I can post pics
153FC922-0905-4016-BDF9-DDB8CA3292A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom