PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I'll keep her in my Prayers
Been a crazy year I know that much just need a break taking a vacation soon as my girl can, I have worked. 60 hours a week plus tend to 2-4 gardens almost always a over flow of plants. So soon Sandy beaches or rainy skies back home we are going somewhere

Yes it can, most tropical Sativas are very light feeders. She took nutes well in veg then when she hit flower she didn't like the nitrogen I was feeding. Now she gets a little calmag and some AN Big Bud.

hey pw hope ur weekend is going good brotha i also have a sativa dom. that is having some issues the leaves yellowing on her and bottom burning and dieing off im using AN ph perfect and i thought i didnt need any cal-mag but sweetsue mentioned it kinda looked like cal-mag deffience what do u think she is also being done hempy style if that matters here she is

20180208_203809.jpg
20180208_203832.jpg
20180208_203850.jpg
20180208_203931.jpg
20180208_204002.jpg
20180208_204012.jpg

Magnesium is my input. How environment?

Oh, edit here. The reason I think that is looking at last pic you can see the dark green left in the center of the leaves at the bottom. Mg starts at bottom and moves up. Leaves will never come back.

Almost looks like magnesium, I give calmag with every watering
Thanx Man what do u suggest i do? Will adding cal-mag not from A.N. idk if they have there own ph perfect cal-mag or not but the 1 i have will it mess up whatever is in there that balances the ph?

Thanx Man what do u suggest i do? Will adding cal-mag not from A.N. idk if they have there own ph perfect cal-mag or not but the 1 i have will it mess up whatever is in there that balances the ph?
Your trio of Ph perfect should balance the 1 ml per liter of ca mg. I would be more concerned with ppm than Ph with AN

I use botnicare so you'll be fine
Lmao thts exactly what I have and was jus about to ask u about it haha but yea ok thanx ill be adding that in on my nex feed. So should I add it everytime to my feeding then or just when I see a problem arise?

Thanx guys i really appreciate the help. I wuda been devastated if my auto gorilla glue im doing in a dwc bucket right now wud have went to shit cause of this. Im guna be able 2 save her b4 a problem even happens with her cause she still looks good yet lol. So would I be right in assuming to use about 10 ml a gallon of cal-mag that's what sweetsue told me to use when I was using it with my remo nutes anyway what u guys think?

Thanx guys i really appreciate the help. I wuda been devastated if my auto gorilla glue im doing in a dwc bucket right now wud have went to shit cause of this. Im guna be able 2 save her b4 a problem even happens with her cause she still looks good yet lol. So would I be right in assuming to use about 10 ml a gallon of cal-mag that's what sweetsue told me to use when I was using it with my remo nutes anyway what u guys think?
I'm using 14 ml in 2 1/2 gal. Going into flower and if things keep looking like they do today I'll never raise it.

I'm using 14 ml in 2 1/2 gal. Going into flower and if things keep looking like they do today I'll never raise it.

How as long as it isn't saying or showing def why give access right ?

Back
Top Bottom