PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I'm still trying to figure out what route I want to take on the organics. I just did 1/2 gram vape of the Malawi. I'm getting some sort of citrus taste that lingers but can't put my finger on it. Just that bit and I'm feeling more alert to my surroundings. Nothing in the body as far as effects go. Really a nice clean high I'll do a little more after supper.

I’m still trying to figure out what route I want to take on the organics. I just did 1/2 gram vape of the Malawi. I’m getting some sort of citrus taste that lingers but can’t put my finger on it. Just that bit and I’m feeling more alert to my surroundings. Nothing in the body as far as effects go. Really a nice clean high I’ll do a little more after supper.

Going organic? Would you like my recipe for fish butt soup? It's so good for the plants I promise....

The drivers get hot, but boards underneath run cool. You can always mount the driver outside the tent if you need to reduce heat even more.

Quick question. I'm 3 days into flip, with my boards should I raise the lights some to get some stretch going or just raise them as they come up to it? Thanks now go back and hit that Malawi again

I have seen some running them real close and I am not sure how they are getting away with it. I am at 24-30" and seems about right if its on full, lower and you can run them closer, I don't know if I am 18" in veg tent but lights are not on full either. Maybe I need a couple more boards in the flower tent then turn them down a bit and move closer....Hmmmmm

I'll run mine on the high side for awhile and see if it makes a difference. It looks like the lower buds have heavier trichome production than the buds closest to the light. Need to understand why.

I'll run mine on the high side for awhile and see if it makes a difference. It looks like the lower buds have heavier trichome production than the buds closest to the light. Need to understand why.
PW how long that plant been in flower

The drivers get hot, but boards underneath run cool. You can always mount the driver outside the tent if you need to reduce heat even more.
Thanks man...the heat isnt really an issue. My room stays at 75 i just wanted to make sure i didnt mess up connecting them in series. I will move it thoughcuz my leaves will touch it soon

Back
Top Bottom