PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I need to see if raising these lights increase quality, I have a sneaky suspicion it will.

I think you are spot on there. I have checked the leaf temps and they are fine so have been puzzled in figuring it out. I will be following to see what you think. I raised my flower light about a week ago after seeing this.

Graytail posted in Rich Farmers Journal explaining the inverse square law in simple terms as it applies to light and it just makes sense to me.

Yes your cobs could easily rob you of potency if they're to close or turned up to high. Best piece of gear I've bought is my quantum meter to test umols. It was eye opening!

Ok this site really is doing more and more strange stuff. The link that Rich put up takes me to Arnold's 2004 release of when medical cannabis was being introduced in California.

Your running 2 hlg 260 kits in your 4x4?? Are you running them full power?? How is the coverage?

Yes I'm running 2x 260 watt QB kits in the 4x4. I would run 3 of these if the tent had its usual 4 plants. That would give me more light than the plants could use without co2 supplementation.

Blogged the post for easy access

How to use COBs/Qboards

What yiu guys are saying with potency going down witj too much intensity makes 100% sense to me. Ive expirenced that a few times. Who knew too much light would affect that badly. I have to keep a close eye during flower.

Thanks for that, very helpfull

PW check out TNB naturals, I’ve been looking into their co2 products and they look pretty good, and inexpensive for what they do. I’m loving this QB 260 it’s making our NukeHead finish strong and now she’s going purple as hell, seemingly overnight lol. Another 8 weeks for that Malawi?

TNB is a product sold by geopots, one of our sponsors. CO2 Enhancer by TNB Naturals – GeoPot

Geopots wanted me to test it out but my grow doesnt recirc the air it vents out. Curious to know yiur thoughts on it if you have tried it.

PW check out TNB naturals, I've been looking into their co2 products and they look pretty good, and inexpensive for what they do. I'm loving this QB 260 it's making our NukeHead finish strong and now she's going purple as hell, seemingly overnight lol. Another 8 weeks for that Malawi?

I'm guessing 2 weeks max, I'll check it out tonite .

Back
Top Bottom