PW's Perpetual Playhouse

You going with a bigger tent?

My next step would be remove tents to use them as VEG units, room would be flower. Don't see that for a bit.

120s are back in stock end of this month. Can't beat the diode spread and no need for heat sinks!

PW, does it matter what type of flour I use to mix with pollen?

Can I use basmati rice to store with my pollen?

How much pollen would half of my 3 plants produce? Like would that last me for life? hahahaha
I want to go big and not have to grab pollen again from these strains so I can move on to the next ones. Am I aiming too HIGH?

Thanks PW :thanks:

Lol PW is gonna toss his floor lamps out and just have QBs all over in every room.
I think the next thing they should to is a mixed spectrum of say, maybe half 3000k and half 5000k for a board meant for a full cycle.
Like the PFD boards? 2700/4000k alternating pattern?

I think the biggest difference you'd be likely to see is a denser plant structure. I've been calling them QBs for sake of reference but the units by PFD seem far superior in my mind. For that exact reason, he has more boards with red/blue/multiple white diodes. At some nice Fv and amp ranges.

You'll be happy with them in veg, I just use non rising flour and regular white rice. Don't think wild rice or basmati would be any different as long as it's good and dry. Just not sure on life span of pollen stored in a freezer.

Two 320w hlg kits would equal to one of those lights but for the extra $400 ill happily pay it cause the full spectrum will increase potency quite a bit in my mind.

Makes sense to me ..

You’ll be happy with them in veg, I just use non rising flour and regular white rice. Don’t think wild rice or basmati would be any different as long as it’s good and dry. Just not sure on life span of pollen stored in a freezer.

All right then, thanks so much PW, I'm officially all ready, T minus 13 days, maybe less. So excited!!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom