PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I’ll have to get a shot on lunch brake I’m at work but here is a rendering of the hookup

Pretty sure ya have them Swapped Bud

Black to Brown is + or PHASE
White to Blue is - or NEUTRAL
Copper/Bare to Green/Yellow is Ground or EARTH

1530027862067.jpeg

I’m feeling frustrated but thanks to all the help. I should figure this out. Now nothing got burned up no smoking nothing. It just did nothing.

Pretty sure ya have them Swapped Bud

Black to Brown is + or PHASE
White to Blue is - or NEUTRAL
Copper/Bare to Green/Yellow is Ground or EARTH

1530027862067.jpeg

This is incorrect for this light. They changed vendors or something.

Blue to White
Black to brown
Green to Green/yellow

Edit, your description is correct, but the pic is off to what color wires we have now. Just slightly. Could be confusing.

The diagram we were looking at is a little off. Here is how is should be and correctly wired. I sent to icemann, but posting here so if anyone in the future needs to know how to wire 3 qbs in series. Hope this helps.

Driver wires are a Bit Different than this Farm, as in Colors

and His are Black/White/Bare Copper

QB Power Wires.jpg

I stay confused!!! Somehow my light worked first try, so just sharing how mine was. Hope I didn't make this more confusing. Time for me to shut up and medicate.
It is way cornfusing with all the wire colors in the world

I had 2 different ones on my cords when I did my 4 drivers, so took lots of comparison for sure
Lol
Then the BROWN on my driver's looks pink...lol

Lol im on my last bag .. BL im not sure which one im more excited about but i really want to see the Stardawg IX in flower.

Hey PW, How did this one do? Im trying to read for it? All my bigger plants are stardawg in my strains: 2 Stardawg x Fire OG and 3 Stardawg x Alien OG cross. I also have one male of the Stardawg/OG that I may breed to a WW to see what happens. I made the rookie mistake of using these first, and had some stunt to them, but they are doing decent now thanks to help in this community.

Well I just got off the phone with the rep. He says it’s wired wrong. He wants it in parallel he saya there shouldn’t be any issues. Now. But he was puzzled by what I have. I guess I got the 304 not the 288 and the driver is different also he says he don’t know how that happened. But says if I have any issues he will replace it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom