PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I do too, he's on a tight budget so cant use a lot of available options.

I am not sure how tight of a budget he is on, but for ease of use, I certainly recommend the KindSoil. Water only at a pH range of 6.3-7.0 and let the plant do everything else. A hack like me pulled almost a LB in my first grow so you know its gotta be easy.

I couldnt imagine being deaf or blind either one. But maybe Grandpa will end up with some kindsoil for his next grow.

I have lots of this clackamus coots base/living organic soil. Could easily part with 15-20 gallons. Not sure it would make it though lol. Sending a bag of dirt from Canada to the US might raise some eyebrows lol.

Ok gotta go hang out on horticulture lighting group for a bit. They're dropping Qboard kits in 10 minutes. I need another one for the flower tent.

I couldnt imagine being deaf or blind either one. But maybe Grandpa will end up with some kindsoil for his next grow.

I know a lot of people talk about the ease of Doc Bud and his kits but I have been following a lot of their journals and its not as low maintenance of a grow as KindSoil. I can't recommend it enough for someone's first grow. Just learn the plant, what it does during the different cycles, how the plant is supposed to look, some basic training if you want and then you can either switch to more advanced grows, make your own soil or try some others.....or keep growing in it. Hell look at that monster that Johnny has going. I know he is adding some Mammoth P, but I think thats about it and even that isn't necessary.

Hey pDub hey I saw you are using the Kind Vape. Any reason got TruVa any reason to get the mini? I saw the one you have has a much larger chamber.

Edit for clarification:
Sorry I couldn't even understand what I wrote lol. Is there a benefit to the mini in your eyes? I think the larger chamber might be good.

Back
Top Bottom