PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Im still getting used to things. I stunted an auto hard by over feeding in rockwool. She locked out for a while then she became alright after a good flush and some zyme. Then when she was almost done she stopped drinking and started plumping up and took what seemed like forever to ripen

I take a little nap and 4 pages fly by :tokin:
luckily all of it is a good stoned read hell yeah
hope your night is going well PW!

PW introduced me to LA's work a few weeks ago - have been mesmerized ever since. To get an idea of his understanding of the cannabis plant, he has a flux tutorial(that wont like for some reason) and DeathStar weed plant in bloom! - YouTube - he also did some grafting work which was really neat. Nothing but amazing info.
Dude, holy shit. This is an absolute work of art. Would love to know how he did it. Truly a skilled grower! .

Looking real good PW!
So...Res change helped!
Chloe taking her time getting back to green.
Will this delay your flip?
And if you addressed this in the next 4 pages. Oh well...i ain't red that fer yet!

400 is cruising speed

Now 400 ppms of nutes or because my tap water is 150 so if my solution is 400 I'm only ataully adding 250 ppm of nutes? Correct ?

Hey G2HM, yup chillin watching football

That game yesterday had to be painful for you to watch huh PW? This whole season has been painful for me (Florida State fan). I can't remember every having this bad of a year.

Back
Top Bottom