PW's Perpetual Playhouse

You will love the HLG 550. It does a great job.
Can’t wait!! Hoping they live up to their hype. I’ve got a dozen MK Ultra ladies just about to hit the screens.
Btw Penny, remember I crossed some GDP with the Triple Cheese from Barney’s Farm? Man!!! That s@#t is some seriously stinky sticky funk!! Lol! I call it CheeseDaddy

I don't have a premade HLG550 . I talked with them as they were testing and bringing them online and they told me exactly what to order to have one. I built my own frame as I wanted each panel all centered over a 2 x 2 area in the 4 x 4 tent. I have very even coverage over the whole floor of tent.

afternoon mr.Wise, I reckon outa all the brooklyns you doing the worst hey and it's shocking ain't it...lol
she looks stunning Penny and I reckon she'll surprise nicely still if she hasn't already, got so many cock ups with the postal system I don't know if I'll join the comparative any time this year..lol

Otherwise hope you having a cracking early morning probs I think...

afternoon mr.Wise, I reckon outa all the brooklyns you doing the worst hey and it's shocking ain't it...lol
she looks stunning Penny and I reckon she'll surprise nicely still if she hasn't already, got so many cock ups with the postal system I don't know if I'll join the comparative any time this year..lol

Otherwise hope you having a cracking early morning probs I think...
Still wonder what T shirt Smeegs is going to get next year.

7-13-18 Day 12
The Vault Comparative Grow 2018
Brooklyn Sunrise Auto bred by Dutch Passion
Journals on 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom