Real quick help please

Liam5677

hi guys this is my first grow. I am upgrading to a tent and LED full spectrum light. This is my seedling set up and I think I’m too late but I’m wondering if this plant will make it another three days with this lighting . Let me know if you guys think it’ll make it a few more days .(23 watt cfl)

Attachments

• E53ADBFD-69AC-45BF-96E0-51282F68F220.jpeg
    E53ADBFD-69AC-45BF-96E0-51282F68F220.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 44
  • EC8413E3-1586-4BE0-8FC2-200FD84C6AD9.jpeg
    EC8413E3-1586-4BE0-8FC2-200FD84C6AD9.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 35
will easily make it :D Looks very healthy and happy, just stretching a bit but if 3 days and a new light, perfectly safe.

Might i ask, what light and how big a tent?

hi guys this is my first grow. I am upgrading to a tent and LED full spectrum light. This is my seedling set up and I think I’m too late but I’m wondering if this plant will make it another three days with this lighting . Let me know if you guys think it’ll make it a few more days .(23 watt cfl)
Hell you get a few more of those things and you can take it all the way to flower :rofl::rofl: and I can laugh about that cuz...I grew with 'em for 9+ years o_O
130.jpg

will easily make it :D Looks very healthy and happy, just stretching a bit but if 3 days and a new light, perfectly safe.

Might i ask, what light and how big a tent?

I’ve been doing my best with trying to spend the least. But I’ve decided it’s time to upgrade or it’ll be pointless anyways. I’m going with the Viparspectra 300w full spectrum . And I’m putting it in a 2x2 tent ! Thank you for the help I’m just trying to learn ! :yahoo:

I’ve been doing my best with trying to spend the least. But I’ve decided it’s time to upgrade or it’ll be pointless anyways. I’m going with the Viparspectra 300w full spectrum . And I’m putting it in a 2x2 tent ! Thank you for the help I’m just trying to learn ! :yahoo:
Check this place out...tents are cheap, and so are HIDs...LEDs are to expensive for my wallet, but they have those too..
Grow Light, LED Growlights, HPS Grow Lights, Grow Tents, Hydroponics

Just my two cents, but if you can visit the Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® and see what's available it's a great way to keep them happy. Gorilla sells good tents and Mars sells lights andd tents. Our sponsors do such a great job keeping this forum free it's good to give back. Chances are you'll get a discount if you ask ;) :goodluck:

Over time you will learn to keep you lights at a height that controls the height of new seedlings.
Keep the lights close under CFL or T5's then as they grow move you lights accordingly. Once you get to the point of changing light, remember, "to high is better then too low".
Read, research, google, and read, read, read. If it becomes a passion, you will grow the best you ever had!
JMHO!
GR

Just my two cents, but if you can visit the Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® and see what's available it's a great way to keep them happy. Gorilla sells good tents and Mars sells lights andd tents. Our sponsors do such a great job keeping this forum free it's good to give back. Chances are you'll get a discount if you ask ;) :goodluck:

Okay I will go look right now ! I do not have a preference for any lighting so my options are open ! Just waiting for pay day! I would love to do anything to help this forum and our sponsor because I love this forum and community!!
:rollit:

Over time you will learn to keep you lights at a height that controls the height of new seedlings.
Keep the lights close under CFL or T5's then as they grow move you lights accordingly. Once you get to the point of changing light, remember, "to high is better then too low".
Read, research, google, and read, read, read. If it becomes a passion, you will grow the best you ever had!
JMHO!
GR

I will definitely keep reading and learning I’m very passionate about it, I am starting off small but just because I want to pay very close attention I want one plant. I want to learn from this experience and keep growing more !

Mars has a great new light out.

I know the larger one is suggested for a 2'x4' tent, and they recommend two of the smaller ones for a 3'x3' tent. What I wonder is if ONE of the smaller ones (SP 150) would work well for a 2'x2' tent, perhaps hung diagonally (corner to opposite corner). That'd be four square feet, so I am guessing it would - but I'm not sure.

They have a bunch of other LED products, too, covering a range of budgets. People also seem to be happy with their grow tents. I'm thinking of getting one, myself, actually.

Hi @MrSauga, thanks for tag me in. The new light will be arrive in half month, I am not sure if Liam can wait, but he can also have a look at our other model such as mars II 400 or mars pro ii 80. these two can fit his needs as well. ;)

Hi @MrSauga, thanks for tag me in. The new light will be arrive in half month, I am not sure if Liam can wait, but he can also have a look at our other model such as mars II 400 or mars pro ii 80. these two can fit his needs as well. ;)

I’m definitely going with the 300w one I think. But I will look at your suggestions too! Thank you so much for your help SmokeSara!!! You guys are the best!:ganjamon:

I’m definitely going with the 300w one I think. But I will look at your suggestions too! Thank you so much for your help SmokeSara!!! You guys are the best!:ganjamon:
Thank you! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom