did i even answer the question?
I think you did or I figured out that the picture I was looking at was after you cut the buds of. Lol.
I've always preferred head, to anything else. don't we all?
Yes, can’t complain about head, I also prefer the head high. :laughtwo:
24:1 cbd's. i hate to lose any genetics, if i can help it.
Got these trial seeds coming from Seedsman supposed to be 30:1 CBD.
tried swappin spots, with tallest?
The light is easily movable and is in the center of the plants. That one was a very large seed , it started slow and has just been slower in general. Slower germinate. Popped 2 days behind the others. It’s just a dud.

I think you did or I figured out that the picture I was looking at was after you cut the buds of. Lol.

Yes, can’t complain about head, I also prefer the head high. :laughtwo:

Got these trial seeds coming from Seedsman supposed to be 30:1 CBD.

The light is easily movable and is in the center of the plants. That one was a very large seed , it started slow and has just been slower in general. Slower germinate. Popped 2 days behind the others. It’s just a dud.
I've been interested in trying a better CBD strain, but 30:1 would not cut it for me.
I've gotten some homemade CBD seeds, very low yield, but very high in CBD. Smoke one, you feel great. Not high, just great. I have 2 cream caramel CBD from sweet seeds, which is 1:1, I'll certainly be giving that one a go sometime soon

I think you did or I figured out that the picture I was looking at was after you cut
it's not funny, but when i read it, my gal was wondering y I'd just SPIT the bed, laughin.

we're in this war against attrition, together!

30:1, is definitely, unique, genetics. people pay attention, to 2:1... maybe consider a fav u might cross that with, in the event it doesn't do anything, FOR YOU... maybe it does, in a 20:20, when u hump it to durban P, or something? hate to lose genetics and, like humanz- every woman's different; in, or out of a tent.

Aloha Reave!

Beautiful work man!! Not one photon will get past that canopy :laugh: Seeing that makes me think about scrapping the idea of a auto run and swing for the fences with some photos. Sending positive thoughts and vibes!

Aloha
:passitleft:

Aloha Reave!

Beautiful work man!! Not one photon will get past that canopy :laugh: Seeing that makes me think about scrapping the idea of a auto run and swing for the fences with some photos. Sending positive thoughts and vibes!

Aloha
:passitleft:
Thanks for stopping by. Sending more positive vibes right back at you! :Namaste:

I really like the photos. Gives me the control to fill the tent and flip. I thinka good reason to use autos would be Canadian summers. Lots of people found out the hard way this year that flowering time goes into October on photos which is not ideal. Autos would be done much earlier especially if you prepped inside.

Pretty sure my wife wouldn’t be happy if I start genetics testing outside of the tent. :rofl:
notice, folks, superman's wife, is cool with the friendly, neighborhood, streaker, though... i like her, too!

Hey Reave! Your plants are looking great bro! :yahoo:

have you guys got snow yet over there were your at?

snows been on the ground since the day after Halloween night, and I think, it’s here to stay!
:surf:
^
thats supposed to be a snow board! But I’m limited to the emojis I can use :thumb:

snows been on the ground since the day after Halloween night, and I think, it’s here to stay!
^
thats supposed to be a snow board! But I’m limited to the emojis I can use :thumb:
Yes snow all over and cold. Brrrr!

Topped the girls except the runt.
FD060994-E980-4289-8713-3E93EF1D22ED.jpeg
88100668-3D73-4D90-BE1B-CBE19DB5B531.jpeg
0BD2D739-BA41-4214-9A70-AABD49B43982.jpeg
CF955290-DD9B-43B2-AF7A-EBDBE78EBE89.jpeg
C54D19DC-2D65-4565-823D-710CA9A8FF5B.jpeg

^
[singjn, "rocky mountain hiiigheee, coloradoooo"...]

Topped the girls except the runt.
FD060994-E980-4289-8713-3E93EF1D22ED.jpeg
88100668-3D73-4D90-BE1B-CBE19DB5B531.jpeg
0BD2D739-BA41-4214-9A70-AABD49B43982.jpeg
CF955290-DD9B-43B2-AF7A-EBDBE78EBE89.jpeg
C54D19DC-2D65-4565-823D-710CA9A8FF5B.jpeg
secksy, secksy!! roots roots roots! do u ever hack at your roots? they're little angels! prolly don't even intertwine, on u...

Back
Top Bottom