Looks great ,Reave- wall to wall!
That fan is gonna get lost in there :)

Just a shot of the flowering girls #canopyLife:
8B65175C-19D9-4582-9A05-666C2E62F07A.jpeg

:adore:

this kinda situation was just too high stress, for me. i can only swing one tank, lookin anywhere near that, at any given time. it's very pretty. I'm sure she'll bring u many years of joy... but that there's just a plumber's nightmare. i had a dodge stealth that looked similar, under the hood and from a 72 caddy... just give me 1 day, of simplicity.

now, look... see how they just get along? don't talk to me about the empty slots. I'll never forgive myself... but I'll b beggin for slots, in 2wks.
here's the y... of the emptiness, i feel, inside...

the shadow... r.i.p., cbd... always, in our plants, hearts n minds.

@SPARECHANGE did you harvest that CBD early?
one is ready. i think the other may b diff pheno, or could just b distance from the lights. flushed, last wk, in flawless. i needed a lil, fast... stole an 84gr wet, baby's arm. the gurl helped. i usually decarb, during the steps she did. totally forgot. tried the cleanup tortillas- nothin, by the 3rd hr and i NEEDED something so i sublingualled another strain oil. i think it's garbage. took off another wing, kiefed it. made chagas with some... added it to the oil buffet of around 5 strains, or so, tonight, for tomorrow's oil run. dry ice died. ran outta booze. that's 10 days away and i need a strong mix, now so iso, tomorrow... gonna do that 10 day out, in absinthe n c what's up. either me, or the plant, will b drunk. prolly a qp left, on there. it's a waste. only kills g's migraines, with a rip. so maybe i can use an 8th... sigh. it's ok. i can lose a tank, or 2, but that's IT! and it means nothn experimental, in the next quarter- far as tryin to find analgesia and psychotropic benefits, under one roof. one for a.m., one for p.m., etc.

did i even answer the question? irish car bomb, night...

prolly not. the 2nd, could use at least another 2wks. i like em froggy... obviously, not clear. don't care for amber. I've always preferred head, to anything else. don't we all? done one has minimal amber. other one- no amber. would like the trichs fatter and i did see clear, lower, still. didn't lolly these. 2 of its c2's r next door. imma c what a lil atf can do to 24:1 cbd's. i hate to lose any genetics, if i can help it.

Update:
Girls looking sexy af.
2E539A81-6BB0-49D3-9A13-F022CFE1EE74.jpeg
023C9E19-AF39-4E0A-9D4B-808BEDE98195.jpeg

The runty one seems to have some issues, could just be the ph got up a bit and since it was smaller it didn’t handle it as well as the others. I also had tin foil covering the tub but I think they were too hot or something. I’ll spray paint it or something.
tried swappin spots, with tallest?
sometimes shorts r closer to light n this stage- rotation can help. abuse, as u know, can slow the others, to catch it up.
doubt it's 3 males, outpacing, with u...
now, i did have a ph probe, issue for the ww xtrm. fyi- the damage, passed to the next 2 gens so i had to end em. "airbud"... dood- 11" circumference- used the moisture meter to prove to G, they weren't dry enough- crushed into itself, to a 4", MAYBE, diameter.
the ph had skyrocketed. i knew i needed to go old school, litmus- and i had the flu, on my deathbed. 2 days... prolly n the 8s... stretched even the supprtings (not larf- the "undertops") so tall n thin n took a 10wk flower- 16wks, when i finally, had to pull the plug, over inbounds/nxt season. not bad as oil, but i know i jacked it.

Back
Top Bottom