Thanks Shed. I love experimenting and this one is going well. Enjoy a shot of the ladies. They love the morning. You can see how the blue Dream dominate. The clones were taken at the same time and everything has been treated roughly the same except the ww is behind in the feeding schedule.(only by a few days)

8CF90616-6C8C-4510-8A8A-8E5197FAA022.jpeg

Thanks @Dankman_420 , with any luck I have them beat, but I am not opposed to using a predator , we already used lady bugs and they did their job for the grow but to permanently rid yourself of these while keeping mothers could be interesting.

all of this being said it is pretty easy to keep them at bay organically with DE in veg and ISO in flower so even if it’s just part of the process now they are not that hard to keep at bay.

maybe I have gotten lucky now though and they are gone ore very close too it. No new white spotty damage and no holes in the newest leaves.

Moved the mother plants out into the veg area. The BD mother was thirsty AF. Going to take clones from her ASAP. Just waiting to find something for my diy cloner idea I will present once I have built.

Dropped all 4 of my remaining GG#4s. I liked the smoke even though the previous one I grew was a dud. Hoping to find a good mother of that strain. Either way the next grow will be all GG4.

just waiting on these WW to grow into their containers a bit better before going to flower. Their slow speed is extremely apparent.

Back
Top Bottom