Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Sydney Swans.... I should be there tomorrow... Got the membership card, guaranteed granny ticket, I just had to ring up last Wednesday for the seating ballot. Was to busy painting a cupboard and forgot until few hours after it finished.. It's my old mans membership ticket, his in India.. We won in 2012, I went, with his membership, they went o holidays week of grand final, he was shattered.. They didn't win a grand final for 72 years, we went together in 2005 when Sydney won, awesome memory...

G'day greenracer :passitleft:

So expect a Melbourne Sydney double this weekend...

Lol hope u rubbed it in to the old man for missing out . Put up a pic when your in your seat grizz

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Let me guess green racer you got your seeds and your from nsw or vic lol

No no... I should be there, won't be though, forgot to get my ticket, shattered... In all honesty though, right now, I don't care if my side wins or not. They playing the underdogs ( who happen to be the bulldogs) of the competition, everybodies second side, lol.. They have only won once in their 100 year history, be good for the place if they win...

I do like backing the underdogs of any team . Spewing u didn't get a ticket in time . You going to watch it at home ?

Mates house, got a slab of 101's on it, his Bulldogs supporter...

Gallen's a dick.. Talking about cam smith, says his ruthless and knows how to win.. Does what he can to win..no wonder NSWcant win an origin with a captain like that, lol...

She shouldn't be but has been done about six years ago... She's the best women fighter by far.. She's the reason Rhonda rousey is fighting at a lower weight.. Rhonda moved down weight to avoid fighting her years ago...

Just checked my emails grizz and my package was sent on the 16th not the 11th like I thought so theres still a lil hope lol

Heaps of hope, I wouldn't be getting worried until that 24 day mark.. 16-21 days seems the norm...

I just saw a post saying smoke em if your got em.. When I was a kid first going out partying etc, underground films were good to watch whilst coming down or smoking etc. this one always stuck in my mind..
Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em (1988)
48 min | Comedy
When a nuclear war hits Melbourne, Australia, we find that there's more than one way to survive in the fallout - why sit around wasting what air's left when there's time now to get loose and dance?

Now on DVD

Back
Top Bottom