Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

I just looked at cast, you know 'kenny' Shane Jacobson, his brother is in it, lol..

:passitleft: morning Dennise....

How's it going mate?

Can't bear the thought of scissors this morning. Just eclipsed 5lb plus personal and popcorn. And, bigger news, this just in, you heard it here first......that Tangie is finally starting to flower. Finally showed it yesterday. 3 weeks behind her sister, and just as the rest of the crop is harvested. Crazy late.....or is it just me? 9wks from yesterday is.....exactly my b-day, Dec 1st. Fooking crazy.

It's a nice overcast day. I'll get some pics and maybe even a video for you to enjoy when you wake.

:passitleft:

Hey bro :passitleft:... That's awesome man. Knew she would, just a matter of when... 5lb :high-five: now get tangie through and make it 10lb... That'll be an awesome birthday present... Can't wait for your update man... Hope your travelling well heir, I know you know but gotta say every now and then, I always give a spirited thought to ya mate..

I've just changed shit around.. I've had to squeeze the flowering girls into the 4x4 with the sour d, so she'll be flipped tonight.. I'm not holding out much hope for her. If not for light issues, I would have liked to veg her for another week. She's all tacoed up and streesed, if she's not turning into chaz in four weeks, I'll be really surprised... I don't know if due to light failures, but grizzly's pistils have mostly turned orange in last two days. I'm going to have to get the loupe and check her out. I flushed her and she's been getting plain water with half strength Ozi tonic. It's just a finishing booster and taste inhancer and organic. I'm hoping it doesn't leave a residual taste using it up to harvest...

Hey Grizz, shit news about your lights, personally, if I had the money I'd be going for the new one shiggity is using, it looks awesome. Looking forward to Sunday, go Storm.

All about tomorrow for me Blacksmith, then Sunday :rofl: blood stained Angels.. Go swans... theres one light I really want, dudes water blasting it to clean, then plugs it in. All Cree, it's like cob design but each individually.. Time consuming process, so pricey... Seen it plugged in at hydro shop and instant want, lol... Yeah my leds suck, was expecting it to happen about year ago, got through then got cocky with it, thought I had rejects, ones that worked :rofl::rofl: but no, I got the standard issues, made to fail..

Yeah, they killed us in the last quarter, great game until then...

:passitleft: man I don't know if to laugh or what, lol.. Cks.. They can't do nothing right for you :rofl::rofl: nah, that's good man...

420-magazine-mobile1992585108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1602896196.jpg
half way through the chop no where near your haul heir

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice man, well done.. Only frost Queensland gets, lol...

I've been smashing this new drink fat little lambs 7 bucks for 1.25l of ginger beer or lemonade there 8% and 8 standard drinks not bad
420-magazine-mobile1531483285.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey gang. Mind if I pop in? Was wondering where you had run off to Grizz. Sorry about the lights. Did the LEDs fail or is it just a driver? It may just be a matter of throwing a new one in and you'll be back in business. Drag out the multimeter and poke around :)

The Purple Grizzly looks awesome.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom