Resurrection Grow: Return Of Chro

Hey Joe :ciao: garden is beautiful. :drool:
Just curious how is your heat?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Hey Bill hope you’re well.

Summertime growing indoors. Heat is a constant battle. Would normally be running photos at night if I were to run this time of year. Only done it the once when desperate. Temps were pushing 36-37’c which is bordering on danger zone during the heatwaves last year.

Been cooler this year but still not cool enough for optimal temps. Was running about 28-29’c during evening hours and then slowly creeping up to 30-31’c by the time sun came up and got going. It’s my understanding HPS gives a bit of leeway with the high temps and plant damage, can’t remember why thinks it’s to do with the light spectrum it gives off

The really droopy brownish plant at the front was my mistake, think I said previously it was meant to have a H20 flush but got a big old dose of nutes and bloom boost. Surprised it made it to the end, forgive the droop please ;)

Hey Bill hope you’re well.

Summertime growing indoors. Heat is a constant battle. Would normally be running photos at night if I were to run this time of year. Only done it the once when desperate. Temps were pushing 36-37’c which is bordering on danger zone during the heatwaves last year.

Been cooler this year but still not cool enough for optimal temps. Was running about 28-29’c during evening hours and then slowly creeping up to 30-31’c by the time sun came up and got going. It’s my understanding HPS gives a bit of leeway with the high temps and plant damage, can’t remember why thinks it’s to do with the light spectrum it gives off

The really droopy brownish plant at the front was my mistake, think I said previously it was meant to have a H20 flush but got a big old dose of nutes and bloom boost. Surprised it made it to the end, forgive the droop please ;)
It's all good, mas long as your working on it.
Freeken heat, had to turn it this morning here. :eek: Crazy
Living up north has major advantages though.
But still heat on the 4 th of july come on.
My greenhouse needs a floor heat system.
Of a BBQ or even better a Mars-hydro ;)
Or a Medic Grow EZ-8 yeah baby.
1000 watts of sun. :thumb:

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom