Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleberry

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

whats up chrome
sorry to hear u been doin bad man ladies are lookin good tho
dontthink i forgot abou u man
i always pop in every now and then :D

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

Hey Chrome, I hope that you have better luck w/ the germ rate on that A.S.H. I can't get that strain to pop for the life of me. Could have been a old package from Single Seed center!

Love the line up. Keep it up!

Yeah I have heard that about A.S.H but I also heard if you can get it to pop its quite the treet. The ladies are doing well enough right now, thye need to be tied up and stuff but I am unable to get down in there to do it. I recently too a nasty spill dislocating my knee cap and tearing two ligaments in my knee. As a result i cant really get down on the floor to mess with the ladies. I'll maybe post some pics later.

Sorry to hear that Chrome, are you in a cast? It sounds really painful and I'm sure it's an all around pain in the ass. Hang in there buddy.

Wow sorry to hear, take it easy, make someone else do the getting on the floor part!

thanks every one!

No i'm not in a cast, Just a leg brace. I get to walk around with a sweet cane as well. So i have that going for me. As for getting some one else on the floor to do my dirty work, I think she doth protest too much. haha. She is watering them which s good. As i haven't really been home. too many stairs. Which is always why i haven't been around. I'm on the black berry right now.

Hey every one! Guess what? I'm not dead or gone! I'm still here, just been having a few problems. How ever fear not! for I am back and here to stay. Also not only am I back but boy have I been busy. I have some upgrades to the grow space to share with all of you.

In preparation for moving on to the next phase of my growing adventures I build a table and created a veg chamber and flower chamber!
IMG00070-20110103-2314.jpg

IMG00069-20110103-2314.jpg

IMG00073-20110103-2332.jpg

The bottom will be the veg space and is 31 inches tall, more than enough space. the top is my flower chamber which is currently 4 feet but will be growing by two more feet. not that I need 6 feel but my new light rig takes up more room than I planed on so I need to make space for it. I am thinking of ways to modify the light rig. Might ditch the hoods in favor of open bulbs.

IMG00078-20110104-0049.jpg

IMG00080-20110104-0049.jpg

and some shots of the ladies. The short one is blowing my mind with her weight while the taller one is just starting to pack on the grams, she's weeks behind her sister though so she should catch up. I hope

IMG00063-20110103-2216.jpg

IMG00075-20110104-0015.jpg

Those are from the black berry I will hunt down the camera later for some better shots.

Welcome back! The upgraded space looks very efficient.

Welcome back! The upgraded space looks very efficient.
Thanks tokes! Its not quite as efficient as I would like but its a huge step in the right direction. theres still tons to be done.

Great looking update!:thumb:
Thanks buddy!

Good to see you up and around:surf: Gettin things done too, Lookin good!

:peace:

thanks 52! though I have to be honest I only designed and paid for the materials my buddy from out of town swung by for a night to help build. theres no way I could have done it with my knee the way it is. All in all he did a great job.

Shorty is bulking up for the harvest~~ yeah...

Upgrading is always good... making more room for plants cant be bad!!

glad ya back to your feet man the new closet setup is sweet and the ladies are lookin lovely. it makes me wanna try hempy myself more and more

She looks great Chrome! So does your construction. How far along are they now?

Hope the knee is feeling better, take care!

Didn't u rstat w 4 bro? How many u got left??? Did I only see 2 or are my eyes tricking m

Yeah I started with 6 and got 4 males, down to two now. Two annoying underachieving SOB's. haha

that sucks man maybe u can get those 2 to pull through after all man!

Hahaha, yeah this grow is over. 2nd plant chopped today. first one is jarred up curring as we speak. got 40 grams dry weight from her. 2nd one only yeilded 50 grams wet. so we are looking at a harvest total of around 55 to 60 grams.. BLah. looks good though and smoked even better. Tomorrow my next grow is to star I have a poll help choose my next grow if you'd be so kind as to swing by and give your opinion. :D this grow was a total disappointment. I will be revamping my efforts on the next. SO stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom