Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleberry

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

its for tonight. the artist collective my GF's band has started is having a thanksgiving show with a buffet.

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

oh yeah. we aren't actually going to be hanging around though. I need to take care of some stuff with my garden and I need to do some wash.

ok well Its official there will be no video for a while, Our flip cam has taken upon its self to totally crap out. Which reading up on them is not out of the norm. :( Luckily its under warranty and will be shipped out tomorrow for repair/replace.

So any ways, a little update.

The plants are in their big buckets and I definitely wait way to long on doing this. I started this grow with the hoped of showing a good how to from each step and in the end I have ended up neglecting it. One is showing sex, female and the other has not. I will not be switching them to grow they are way to small. instead I will be continuing to veg them. I have them at full strength nutes and have added a bit of root66 int he mix to promote rapid root growth so we can get these ladies growing again. I'm kind of upset with my self for not paying as much attention as I should have to these gals.

No it was fine but while unloading all the data it froze up and went black. tried all the tricks including a manual rest via the hidden reset switch. still nothing. Its fully charged and every thing. They do a good job fro what they are but in the end they are really cheap POS's. :( ours was the "top of the line" UltrHD" and this isn't the first problem we had with it.

Years ago I got a top of the line sony camera, it used floppys (not floppys but the next thing up!! cost $500 at the time, but it was the best you could buy! I used it till it died! Long time! Wish I still had it, might be an antique soon!

Haha, well if you all want I got an old super VHS laying aroundI just need to find types for it to use. :laughtwo:

A little story! Years ago my parents were traveling, kids all grown & gone, had someone bringing in the mail every so many days. He stopped in and saw something lookin wrong, and walked around back. Of course a door was open. He called my dad to tell him. The first thing my mom wanted to know is if they took that damn 8 track player and the tapes off her dresser, that my dad would not let her throw out!!!

So the ladies seem liek they might be making a full recovery! One has yet to show sex but the other is popping hairs all over the place. Still way to small. I am giving them full Veg nutes and have them on 18 hours lights all 6500k still. Hoping to force them to continue veg for a while yet. Might pick back up on videos after all. next will be a quick guide to LST. I'm going to have to start that soon.

Boy, where has time gone?

so any ways the ladies have made a full recovery and I have switched them as of today into full on flower.

here are some photos:

12-11_bb.jpg

12-11_bb2.jpg

12-11_bb3.jpg

12-11_bb4.jpg

I am happy they have made a full recovery as I was really worried about these ladies for a moment there. The worst part of it all is it was really my fault. I neglected them a bit and they really let me know it. How ever a little attention and they seem to have forgiven me. I'm just hopping to see a nice healthy stretch and some height added to these ladies. I LST'ed them a bit as you can see but I can not bring my self to top them. them one gal on the right has a a ncie start on a cola and it pains me to kill it. So i will be allowing both to grow out. I am hoping for the top to grow out and up into the middle light while the under branches will grow towards the side lights. I also have a tone more drop bulbs to add as they grow and need more under lighting.

Hey man, nice journal! I have one going myself, Diesel, CFL, soil. I was wondering man, are those 10.5" hoods? And are those three-way bulb splitters? Im looking for tips on CFL lighting as i dont have near my goal for lumens. Im at about 8750L and my goal was 15000L. So if you could hit me off with some tips id love you forever. Haha jokin but seriously i would really appreciate it.

Good to see the girls are recovering! :grinjoint:Thought they may have bit the dust coz you hadnt posted in so long!!

Hey man, nice journal! I have one going myself, Diesel, CFL, soil. I was wondering man, are those 10.5" hoods? And are those three-way bulb splitters? Im looking for tips on CFL lighting as i dont have near my goal for lumens. Im at about 8750L and my goal was 15000L. So if you could hit me off with some tips id love you forever. Haha jokin but seriously i would really appreciate it.

High MJGenius,

Nah those are the larger 13 inch hoods. Inside there is one socket extender, which is needed to allow the use of a Y socket. Into that Y socket I have 2 more Y sockets. This allows the use of 4 26 watt bulbs and a total of 7000 lumen per hood. Now the thing to remember is that Lumen done mean a thing to plants. But since you asked, with the way they are now each plant basically has 10000 lumen at their disposal. not counting the drop bulbs I will be adding as need. This will be about 4 more 26watt bulbs and two 42watt bulbs.

Good to see the girls are recovering! :grinjoint:Thought they may have bit the dust coz you hadnt posted in so long!!

sup Tmac, Nah I wasn't gonna let them die. They just needed alot of work which not posting what was wrong and how I fixed it is a bit of a major fail on my behalf. Sorry about that. I haven't really been in a happy place the past few weeks and as a result I have been kind of withdrawn. I am making more of an effort to try and be more active again.

Hey thanks j4s2u0, thanks.

So Christmas come early in the chrome house this year. I found these undering the Christmas tree.

seeds35.jpg

These are single seeds. Oh which we have:
Dutch passion: Orange bud
Dutch passion: Skunk #11
BullDog seeds: BubbleGum Kush
Dutch passion: blueberry
Green House Seeds:Arjan strawberry Haze
Dutch passion: Twilight
Dutch passion: Mekong High
Reserva Privada: Kandy Kush
Dutch passion: White Widow

Back