Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleberry

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

ok sounds good to me, clones and flower the mother. the masses have spoken. :thanks:

there will be video, I'm needing to do a few soon. How ever the misses(my camera gal) is off on a cruise with not only my best crew member but also the camera. so unless you want a crappy self shot recorded from a black berry, i think we will all have to wait. :laughtwo: as for clone videos they are still a ways out. they will need another two weeks at least.

I still don't understand the males showing so early, its freaking crazy!

oh and based on the time frame this will be fun. I have on good authority from an elf friend of mine that Santa is going to be brining me an LED light for Christmas.

on a bit of a side note, Looks like i'm going to be building a clone chamber. If the misses gets upset about this I can assure you I will be throwing all you under that bus..

Hope the crew is having a great time!! :smokin:

I heard males show first... anyone know if that is true??

Dont you love Christmas!! :xmas:

Yea we begged for a video on building a clone chamber!!! :hmmmm:

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

Hope the crew is having a great time!! :smokin:
Its raining...

I heard males show first... anyone know if that is true??
This is true, how ever having them show not only this early before the females will be ready but also this early in the grow is, well, weird and crazy. I'm scared, hold me... :laughtwo:

Dont you love Christmas!! :xmas:
Actually... No. Bahumbug I say... no really I barely tolerate it.

Yea we begged for a video on building a clone chamber!!! :hmmmm:
Oh there will be... there will be indeed... mawahahahahaha.. umm.... yeah.

guys,

I'm feeling kind of sad about this grow. Its such a bummer. So I have two males and this sucks but also one of the two remaining plants is showing it self as a weak pheno. :( *sigh*

Ahhhh dont be bummed! :hug: Think of the pheno as a challenge! Let's see what you can get out of it! :tokin:

Ahhhh dont be bummed! :hug: Think of the pheno as a challenge! Let's see what you can get out of it! :tokin:

I agree with you Tmac. But sometimes, genetics can be a real PITA. No matter what you do you could end up with a low yielding, un-potent plant.

Hopefully this isn't the case for you Chrome. :goodluck:

Chrome what makes you say it's a weak pheno? What are you seeing?

Sorry about your luck, I'd blame sisco. He's obviously transferred his karma from his last grow to you. Bastard.

Yea like my Solar line of clones, even though she is pretty potent, never got good yield. But I have to say it was fun. Now the Alice line had good yield and is good but I think the S line is more potent.

haha, its all good fun. :laughtwo:

Yeah I still have two not showing sexy so i'm assuming they will be female.

Oh good news every body, I will be making two videos tonight.

The videos are great. Something covering PH would be good I think. :cheer:

Watering interval, stuff like that.

I would do things a bit different but that's what makes growing so cool is that there are so many different ways of doing it. :morenutes:

Sorry to hear about the nanners.

Something I've done for sprouting seeds is to just use room temp ph'ed RO water, paper towels promote more oxygen which these plants like. I would put it on top of the fridge were it's almost always a nice warm spot with the paper towel and seeds between two margarine lids or similar. Checking to make sure they don't dry out.

Just a different way of doing the same thing. :passitleft:

On the jiffy pot, did you leave the webbing on? I thought that was supposed to come off?

But what you're doing is quite unique and interesting so maybe it is supposed to stay on??????? I'm quite new to the hempy thing and so I'm just learning.

Very interested to see the rest of the setup and how it all works out.

Cheers mate! :nicethread::bravo:

sorry guys I got distracted baking pies last night. Currently have two 15lb birds in the oven as well. With that out of the way I have a ton of dishes to wash and I need to clean my buckets and rinse some fresh perlite as my cat seems to think they were new litter boxes in my bed room. stupid kitty! ugh. well stay tuned, I promise they are comming.

The videos are great. Something covering PH would be good I think. :cheer:

Watering interval, stuff like that.

I would do things a bit different but that's what makes growing so cool is that there are so many different ways of doing it. :morenutes:

Sorry to hear about the nanners.

Something I've done for sprouting seeds is to just use room temp ph'ed RO water, paper towels promote more oxygen which these plants like. I would put it on top of the fridge were it's almost always a nice warm spot with the paper towel and seeds between two margarine lids or similar. Checking to make sure they don't dry out.

Just a different way of doing the same thing. :passitleft:

On the jiffy pot, did you leave the webbing on? I thought that was supposed to come off?

But what you're doing is quite unique and interesting so maybe it is supposed to stay on??????? I'm quite new to the hempy thing and so I'm just learning.

Very interested to see the rest of the setup and how it all works out.

Cheers mate! :nicethread::bravo:

I will be covering most of this tonight!

Back
Top Bottom