Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleberry

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

Haha sorry guys didn't mean to get every one hungry :smokin:. The video will be up tomorrow as it usually takes several takes and then editing and uploading. by then i'll be sleepy.

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

Cottage cheese is not a good substitute for pizza!!!!! :headbanger:

Haha, no. No its not. unless maybe its got some fruit in the mix. But hey still got a few slices come on over! ;)

Wow I should have thrown some peaches in there. I have an open jar I canned during the summer. I ate all the cottage chesse! Maybe I will have some peaches now! :)

haha, man hind sight. Am i right? :laughtwo: I love canned peaches and cottage cheese. On a side note I'm working on making weed infused cottage cheese. :grinjoint: its a secert project so dont tell any one, thus far the buzz is decent but the taste... well the taste is hard to get past.

OK so the gals got their first taste of nutes last night, heres the video.

YouTube - Nutrients Part 1

Yeah they are great. I love that they are:

A: Cheap. that kit costs $40
B: easy to adjust formula allows for great control over your grow.
c: great results.

I high recommend them!

once again another great video

cant beat 40 bucks for all that i may have to check into some of that

once again another great video

cant beat 40 bucks for all that i may have to check into some of that

Yeah it really is a great deal. I have used my last kit for 2 grows its great. the only down side is the sugar daddy doesn't last as long as every thing else. I ran out of that before anything else. Thats why I bought a new kit really. But still if you run 3 to 4 plants its def the way to go. heck even if you run more it still a great deal as I am sure one kit would get 6 or 8 plants done per grow.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post a few photos of the gals.

baby_girl_1.jpg

baby_girl_2.jpg

baby_girl_3.jpg

baby_girl_4.jpg

As you can see they are well onto their thirst set of leaves and their cotyledons are being to yellow as they use up the stored nutrients. They will soon shrivel and start to fall off as the plants mature past their seedling phase. Also at this point a lot of new growers will be worried that their girls growth seems slow. This is a misunderstanding on their behalf. The growth is occurring at the roots as they try to establish a root base that can support their foliage expansion.

nice pics man and yea i probly wont ever grow more than jus a few at a time so that kit sounds great for me

Hey buddy!

How you doing? haven't seen you around. probably too busy enjoying the last harvest :roorrip:. got any more ladies going?

not yet waiting on some new to arive from colo.....
i picked 4 strains for him to get
g13
trainwreck
super lemon
northenlights
last one was freakin awesome tho ended up with 4 masons packed full
i stayed so baked up until about a week ago.....

which strain u think i should start w??

sup sisco nice setup :D
how u b?

Thank you much Skaihai :) I'm doing much better, thanks for asking. I'll be by to peak at ya' in a minute.

Chrome a couple of my plants was trying to get out of line, I chopped their heads off, they won't screw around anymore...lol

Hope all is good, give us a look-see :reading420magazine:

Ok guys sorry for the delay. Been kind of busy plus not much to report on.

alright on to the photo's
hempy_update_1.jpg

hempy_update_2.jpg

hempy_update_3.jpg

hempy_update_4.jpg

As you can see every one is happy and healthy. My only issue at present is a touch of algae. I'll be doing a flush and a video showing the steps some time soon. My lovely assistant is currently someplace warm and tropical so it will be a Black Berry self tape so maybe I'll hold off.;)

Back
Top Bottom