Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleberry

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

We Hempy growers need to stick together! Glad to be signing up for your grow brother... :popcorn:

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

Great thread! The videos are a great addition. My input would be to maybe use a tripod and shoot a fixed area as well as good lighting. Thanks for the tutorials because it will definitely help people. Cheers!

:popcorn: Subscribed...looks to be an enjoyable ride.

:peacetwo: (Love your cooking ideas, so feel free to include those too...:Rasta:)

High Guys!

So its been some time and those little seeds are beautiful little seedlings. Which had out grown their jiffy pots and were ready fir their first buckets. So heres a small video I made.

YouTube - Creating Small Hempy Buckets + Transplanting

Pretty work with the video brother! :goodjob:

I think mini hempies are the way to go no matter what media your going to end up in...

Hi ItsChrome..This looks like a great series shaping up...nice work and easy to follow great job:thumb:...I would take care pouring perlite near to your laptop tho dude that dust will get in all places...:peacetwo:bp

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Great Video! :goodjob:
Thanks Joe

Good Video Chrome!!!
Thank you too Tmac

I love how you have 420mag.com up on your laptop at time of filming!

:420: Represent!
Gotta represent. :blunt:

Pretty work with the video brother! :goodjob:

I think mini hempies are the way to go no matter what media your going to end up in...
Thanks, But I cant take credit. My lovely assistant did all the camera work for me. I agree that no matter where they will end up the mini hempies are a great starter home. like a studio apt for weed. :laughtwo:

Real nice video! :thumb:

Love mini-hempies. :popcorn:
Thanks TT!

Hi ItsChrome..This looks like a great series shaping up...nice work and easy to follow great job:thumb:...I would take care pouring perlite near to your laptop tho dude that dust will get in all places...:peacetwo:bp

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST
He thanks bassplayer! I'm glad to hear its helpful, I was worried it would end up as ramblings like the first one. And you are so right about the dust. I would like to point out you can pre-rinse the perlite before using but that can be a pain. This is why you run all that water through the buckets after planting.

another great video chrome lookin good
Thanks BigSlim, again i can't take all the credit, my misses really did all the hard work. She did the shooting and editing for me.

Awww, how cute. Looking very nice brother.
Thanks Velodrome! they are super cute! Can't wait to see them when they are fully grown.

I also want to thank all of you that gave me feed back on my first video and help me make this video all that much better. They should keep getting better as I do more.

As for a quick update on the gals, they are all happy in their new homes.

Chrome don't be so hard on your first video it was very good! But I can see how you've tightened things down and that was really well done. I love hempy!

I've never tried bubbleberry, haven't seen anyone grow it locally....gonna have to hunt some down!

Senor Chrome! I heard you started a journal...52 did it! lol be easy on him OK, I like your vids. and am in for the show! :popcorn:

Man that 52, always running his mouth.. :laughtwo:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Huh.....Wha.......

Wasn't me Chrome :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great second vid :thumb: you make it look easy enough for uh....uh..... Me to do it:Rasta:

uh huh. haha, Glad you are enjoying the video's and find them useful. Thats my whole goal is to help people have a better understanding of hempy and how things are done. Tonight I might be filming Nutes: Part 1. stay tuned...

I've never tried bubbleberry, haven't seen anyone grow it locally....gonna have to hunt some down!

Yes, you should. I love the bubble berry. this is my first grow and am excited to raise my own group of BB's.

Ok so I'm getting ready to film Nutrients: Part 1 But first needed some dinner.

Mexican Pizza!

made some whole wheat pizza crust. Then took one can of enchilada sauce and mixed with one can diced roasted tomatoes and a table spoon of taco seasoning. Boiled to reduce by 50% to thicken. Thats my sauce. spread 1/2 a can of refried beans over the pizza, covered with three cheese taco cheese blend. Topped with taco beef, olives, and one can of drained rotel.

pizza.jpg

pizza2.jpg

Now thats good eats! mmmm mmm. trust me much better than it looks. Now to :rollit: then to see if I can get this next video shot.

Back
Top Bottom