Resurrection Grow: Return Of Chro

So been looking out for some people and see a lot of the old heads dropped away. Do people grow (literally) and move on or did the weed game become as fucked up as South Park makes out?!

I'm in Narnia (work it out clues are there). Haven't been on here for 4 years and come back and see a whole new landscape

Ngl I've seen some profiles that haven't been touched since Jan 5-7th 2021. Had to laugh, 420 wasn't political when I was here previously. Does that contribute to why 420 seems so different or is just my time not being here?

So been looking out for some people and see a lot of the old heads dropped away. Do people grow (literally) and move on or did the weed game become as fucked up as South Park makes out?!

I'm in Narnia (work it out clues are there). Haven't been on here for 4 years and come back and see a whole new landscape

Ngl I've seen some profiles that haven't been touched since Jan 5-7th 2021. Had to laugh, 420 wasn't political when I was here previously. Does that contribute to why 420 seems so different or is just my time not being here?
Good morning Joe. :ciao:
There are a 100 reasons why people don't come back or just dissappear.
As we can't ask them the answer is strictly speculation.
But there is a thread with the answers.

As far as a changing landscape goes the times have changed drastically in the last 4 years.
Covid and political leadership nation wide completely overturned the social and political norms in society.
But we here try not to be political though you will see discussions.
And I can't speak to the vibe 4 years ago but I think Rob has things going pretty dam good at the moment.
Sorry your old friends have gone, maby like you they will come back. :love:
Hope you are well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

50D75B6E-C871-45E6-8D34-4CC54594E0C2.jpeg

Repotted the 4 Wedding Cake and single Gelato today. Really happy with how they are doing under the HPS at this early stage, they’re not known for their veg/seedling stage growing prowess but I like to think I’ve harnessed it over the years.

Tis’ with a heavy heart that I’m contemplating moving away from HPS. Might cause uproar with this comment but I feel that HPS beats LEDs for everything you want a light to do. Except for running costs.

Never bothered me before, HPS was a bit more expensive to run but the costs were far outweighed by the pros of enhanced terpene production, yield and reliability

We are going through a severe cost of living crisis here, almost to the point it may presently be cheaper to buy weed than grow it at this moment in time (until the next round of grows come down and their associated running costs are tallied up)

I’m ploughing on but think I’m going to have to adapt in order for the gardening to continue.

LEDs it is. If they’re as good as you lot say they are I’ll be laughing all the way to the weed bank ;)

I've never used hid lights, but there are a lot of guys on here who have made the switch to LEDs and aren't looking back.
Times they are a changing but without change there's no progress right? I laughed at LEDs when they first came out, called them Christmas Tree lights. Think they may now be a saviour. Will see come October, having to wind down soon. Missus' birthing pool going where the grow tent is

Times they are a changing but without change there's no progress right? I laughed at LEDs when they first came out, called them Christmas Tree lights. Think they may now be a saviour. Will see come October, having to wind down soon. Missus' birthing pool going where the grow tent is
Congratulations for the kid!

50D75B6E-C871-45E6-8D34-4CC54594E0C2.jpeg

Repotted the 4 Wedding Cake and single Gelato today. Really happy with how they are doing under the HPS at this early stage, they’re not known for their veg/seedling stage growing prowess but I like to think I’ve harnessed it over the years.

Tis’ with a heavy heart that I’m contemplating moving away from HPS. Might cause uproar with this comment but I feel that HPS beats LEDs for everything you want a light to do. Except for running costs.

Never bothered me before, HPS was a bit more expensive to run but the costs were far outweighed by the pros of enhanced terpene production, yield and reliability

We are going through a severe cost of living crisis here, almost to the point it may presently be cheaper to buy weed than grow it at this moment in time (until the next round of grows come down and their associated running costs are tallied up)

I’m ploughing on but think I’m going to have to adapt in order for the gardening to continue.

LEDs it is. If they’re as good as you lot say they are I’ll be laughing all the way to the weed bank ;)
Congratulations on the upcoming baby my friend. :cheer:
I started with Hps.
Unfortunately I bought the wrong led at first. :(Cheepo!
But once I bought proper led's I've never looked back.
It's just way more economical too. Plus the heat.:confused:
Our sponsors have amazing equipment now at very economical prices.
We here in northern Ontario are feeling the pinch as well.
$7.00 a gallon for gas , groceries have gone up by a 3rd , a bag of fox farms is $70.00 plus tax.
That's $80 for a bag of drit.:eek:
Babies aren't cheep save where you can my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

D8E9B813-8780-4017-B1C3-F0319FDE45F7.jpeg

Hello hope we are all well and having a good weekend

Really happy with the progress upon opening up today. The Blue Dreams are at 4 weeks 2 days and the smaller 4x Wedding Cake and single Gelato (bottom left) at 2 weeks 2 days.

The 2 bigger Blue Dream in the top left of the pic seem to be taller and a lot thicker than the others but not as many bud sites, will be nice to see how they compare to the other 3 squatter and bushier plants when it comes to harvest.

Have raised the other smaller plants up slightly, will be looking for more elevators in the coming days to help build the level canopy I want. Just trying to balance out the red/blue light ratio between older and newer plants

I’ve decided to defoliate as I’ve been going along this past 2 weeks. The plants are looking healthy enough to deal with it and they were what I would call excessively leafy yet I am comparing this to my experience of photos, don’t know if it’s different for autos. Just wanted to get that air flow moving through the plant and ergo buds.

I’m off to have a look at the timeline of an auto plant. I know what I’d be doing at this stage and what to be looking for if I was using photos but with the speed at which they’re going at just want to make sure I’m on track.

As I’ve said Blue Dream are at 4 weeks 2 days. 2 plants have small budlets forming and the other 3 look like they’re at the stage where they are just about to turn hairy.

Does this sound about right?

Not too worried about the smaller ones (4xwedding cake&1xgelato) seem to be doing a lot better than the blue dreams at that stage.

Anyhoo. Happy weekend everyone, hope it’s been a good one

Happy weekend everybody. Hope it’s all going well.

Really happy with the garden so far, think they’re really starting to hit their stride now.

64616C69-40F2-4CB3-AE0B-F3CD95E14152.jpeg

We are at week 5 for the 5 Blue Dream, nice buds been developing for a week on 3 of them, other 2 catching up but a lot more budsites on the 2 that haven’t started sprouting pistils so maybe that’s why

At week 3 for the for the 4 Wedding Cake and single Gelato. Really enjoying the autos first time round. Have been astounded at the rate of growth on some of them.

Viva la auto ;)

Getting hotter now with summer approaching. Tent temps are a little higher than I’d want but one of the benefits of HPS is plants being able to take a bit more heat due to way the light is put out

Speak to you soon, enjoy the weekend :)

Had a little mid-grow clean of the tent and had a look at the plants in more detail.

Have had some quicken up and others stay steady so have got 3 micro levels of flowering going on

DE3A7932-41E2-455E-AA24-49F1EF3ACE1E.jpeg

Wish they all looked like this one but hey ho

9FC25DF9-0112-43B9-888A-306423B1A66E.jpeg

This is just before feeding time so apologies for the slight sag

83ED59E1-4515-4935-92F8-44323B76A479.jpeg

Had a bit of heat stress with this one, hopefully it’s not been too detrimental. In week 6 for the blue dream

Sorry gang been celebrating the Platty Jubs (QE2 very big in Narnia) didn’t realise I’d missed a week.

Have got a few of the blue dreams nearly ready, will be the next 2-5 days for them. 7-10 for the others, maybe longer but no rush.

Done a stock check earlier plant by plant. Little defoliation along the way. Really happy with some and think I know where I went wrong with others. First auto grow nearly under my belt, been an eye opener but happy over all

2171F80F-EEDA-41D0-9137-A87CDC805523.jpeg

Pic above was before the defo….

5B347FF9-B6CF-4FE4-A151-0F3C69AF7981.jpeg

And this is after. Supercropped a few too tall stalks (my bad for letting them get like it, need to react quicker next time. No forgiveness with the autos)

78CC675F-A9B2-4468-BE73-FDA6351389BF.jpeg

Think this is my favourite out of the bunch. The smell coming off it is amazing, very very fruity almost like bubblegum :)

Hope everyone out there all good. Going to learn how to put signatures on to profile banner, got a couple of my old grows and some undocumented pics that I’m going to put up

JC

Had quite a quick drying time with 3 of the Blue Dream. Chopped down Saturday at 8 weeks 2 days, just finished putting them into jars.

Really happy with the way they look. Still haven’t tried one, got a quarter oz of what I had to buy left. Will get through that and then let you know how it goes

184CB0C7-D1DF-4E4A-93DA-F8D3ED4F8CE3.jpeg

Have had roughly an ounce so far off the 3. Top weight 32, 28, 26 so happy with that.

Been making some edibles and drinks with my chop/shake. Had a few milkshakes and made some coconut fudge. Will use the rest of the chop and what’s to come down with the next plants in one big batch for Lean. I miss it.

Hope we are all well. Speak soon

Hey everyone (Melville and Bill) sorry I’ve not posted in a while. Been getting pretty messed up with the Blue Dream and edibles and drinks that have come with it, made a big old batch of shortbread and a litre or so of THC lean. Been a fun 2 weeks.

In the tent…..

Have had one of the wedding cake die a death on me. My own fault, gave it nutes when it needed a flush. Wrong bucket. Lesson learned from this, pay attention/don’t be so stoned when gardening.

It’s limped into week 8, hoping it will finish. See if you can spot it ;)

image.jpg

On a happier note, took down the Gelato which came as a freebie alongside the Wedding Cake. Really happy with the results. Viva les auto

C1479220-ED8F-40F8-A80D-F0F55DE495F8.jpeg
14C177B0-52FB-4EBB-A73D-7EBA3A8418B3.jpeg
DA0A95DE-5F9D-491A-AB1E-FE3301E1E968.jpeg

Hope we are all well, will be having a months break once the rest are down in the next week or so. 32 days and our baby girl will be here, think I said earlier the birthing pool is going where the tent is.

Speak soon

Hey everyone (Melville and Bill) sorry I’ve not posted in a while. Been getting pretty messed up with the Blue Dream and edibles and drinks that have come with it, made a big old batch of shortbread and a litre or so of THC lean. Been a fun 2 weeks.

In the tent…..

Have had one of the wedding cake die a death on me. My own fault, gave it nutes when it needed a flush. Wrong bucket. Lesson learned from this, pay attention/don’t be so stoned when gardening.

It’s limped into week 8, hoping it will finish. See if you can spot it ;)

image.jpg

On a happier note, took down the Gelato which came as a freebie alongside the Wedding Cake. Really happy with the results. Viva les auto

C1479220-ED8F-40F8-A80D-F0F55DE495F8.jpeg
14C177B0-52FB-4EBB-A73D-7EBA3A8418B3.jpeg
DA0A95DE-5F9D-491A-AB1E-FE3301E1E968.jpeg

Hope we are all well, will be having a months break once the rest are down in the next week or so. 32 days and our baby girl will be here, think I said earlier the birthing pool is going where the tent is.

Speak soon
Joe, I was surfing and came across your post and I must say that you are growing some very healthy and appetizing ladies there.
Spark up.

Joe, I was surfing and came across your post and I must say that you are growing some very healthy and appetizing ladies there.
Spark up.
Thank you very much garybo, really appreciate it mate.

Will duly spark up, have a nice rest of your weekend, Sir

D7912421-ED1D-4D39-95C1-6B582BCBC908.jpeg

Finally got the last 5 down. 1 blue dream that ran to 12.5 weeks and 4 wedding cake that went to 10.5 weeks.

Lovely smell on the wedding cake, the one I thought was on the way out hasn’t turned out too bad once trimmed, happy about that

B512C00D-679C-4125-A811-3A1D33F9AD5F.jpeg

Tiny bit of foxtailing on 2 of the plants, developed quite late so don’t think it’s done too much harm to yield.

1E32CE32-2997-41DF-9B78-01DC55055B89.jpeg

This was a bit of supercropping on one of the wedding cakes, undertook this with a bit of trepidation as I’ve never done it with autos before. Well happy with the outcome.

So this has been the return of Chro. I’m glad to be back. Been nice chatting with like minded bud heads again.

Will have a new journal up for mid August. Have a property inspection and baby due. Will get that out of the way and baby delivered safely then get back to it (fist bump)

D7912421-ED1D-4D39-95C1-6B582BCBC908.jpeg

Finally got the last 5 down. 1 blue dream that ran to 12.5 weeks and 4 wedding cake that went to 10.5 weeks.

Lovely smell on the wedding cake, the one I thought was on the way out hasn’t turned out too bad once trimmed, happy about that

B512C00D-679C-4125-A811-3A1D33F9AD5F.jpeg

Tiny bit of foxtailing on 2 of the plants, developed quite late so don’t think it’s done too much harm to yield.

1E32CE32-2997-41DF-9B78-01DC55055B89.jpeg

This was a bit of supercropping on one of the wedding cakes, undertook this with a bit of trepidation as I’ve never done it with autos before. Well happy with the outcome.

So this has been the return of Chro. I’m glad to be back. Been nice chatting with like minded bud heads again.

Will have a new journal up for mid August. Have a property inspection and baby due. Will get that out of the way and baby delivered safely then get back to it (fist bump)
Hey Joe :ciao: garden is beautiful. :drool:
Just curious how is your heat?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom