Rex's Hydro Grow: Somango Auto & Super Skunk Auto: Drop In & Learn Or Help With Some Easy Hydroponics

@Rexer sorry I fell behind and lost your grow.

Sorry for the loss.

I still have to go back and read pages 7,8,9, but your ladies were screaming for humidity.
If your humidity for veg was up around 55 - 60 RH that lady wood of been much bigger.

Just a minute and I will find something on humidity,

What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?

I am still looking for something that shows (images) the effect of low humidity during veg.

Tok..
Yeah humidity around here is tough at this time of the year, VPD would be what your referring to and that went out the window on this one at the beginning. Too bad, would have been nice to have that low RH point in flowering lol.

I also really appreciate you taking the time to read this one. I promise next one will be great, and I'll follow along the VPD a bit better, it was hard with that 400 watt so close in such a small space

Vapor pressure deficit cool.

I hate to say it HPS and CMH bulbs can make it tough to get lower temp and higher RH.

Have you thought about a hood to pull air across and out the exhaust.

That's the main attraction of LED to control those issues.

I will be right on top your next grow.

Tok..
I'm eyeing a certain LED, and will most likely use a tent while I get around to building a grow room once settled into the new place.
I'm persistently casually sliding it into our budget planning (with the Mrs). The cabinet, (if used for growing again) will definitely be modified, especially since stealth will not be as necessary (and the hood will have its own fan in/out vents for the cabinet). And that will make growing in it much more manageable.
The original plan was to use a cheap LED then upgrade, I blew my budget on the cabinet build and could only afford a cheap MH/HPS from the Zon. It added to the challenge. Here's a few pics from my 1st grow in it.

Right now it's just nice to think that there will actually be options, and that's just not something I'm used to. The Mrs and I keep waiting for the rug to get pulled out from under us as they say. So for now, I sit here, fill my bowl, light my pipe and dream of putting together my dream setup :Namaste:

I could not edit my original post, but thought it might interest you.

I could not edit my original post, but thought it might interest you.

All good brother, that's a a handy chart for sure, thank you

:dude-knocking: Brother Rex hope your good. How r things with you these days ?
Just dropped by to say :ciao:

Play safe and enjoy my friend

'Morning KC!

Body feels like I'm 90 this morning, but progress has been made. I think I might drop some beans in the next day or two, new tent (graduation day from the cabinet!), and new light should hopefully be arriving this week. I think my new postal worker is already annoyed by the amount of shipments that have been arriving :rofl:

I gotta set everything up, including the RO system (though there is no water line out there yet). I bought and installed a twin one in the house.

The Mrs and I are loving our new home, never would have dared to dream we'd live somewhere like this :love:

Still some equipment to buy, the next big $ will be a chiller and portable Ac (though I'm sure kijji will help with the AC).

I dare say the new journal will be started within the next week or two:yahoo:

I'm sure with the new setup I'll have some "bumps " in the road to deal with, but im beyond excited to get things started.

Really appreciate your dropping by:green_heart:

'Morning KC!

Body feels like I'm 90 this morning, but progress has been made. I think I might drop some beans in the next day or two, new tent (graduation day from the cabinet!), and new light should hopefully be arriving this week. I think my new postal worker is already annoyed by the amount of shipments that have been arriving :rofl:

I gotta set everything up, including the RO system (though there is no water line out there yet). I bought and installed a twin one in the house.

The Mrs and I are loving our new home, never would have dared to dream we'd live somewhere like this :love:

Still some equipment to buy, the next big $ will be a chiller and portable Ac (though I'm sure kijji will help with the AC).

I dare say the new journal will be started within the next week or two:yahoo:

I'm sure with the new setup I'll have some "bumps " in the road to deal with, but im beyond excited to get things started.

Really appreciate your dropping by:green_heart:
Wonderful news my friend and glad to hear it’s all working out for you and wifey.

Enjoy it my friend it’s a pleasure to have my bank account hemorrhaging money for my house lol. Not really but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Sounds like you have a plan and that’s the shit.

Get your insulation tight, and your water sorted out as well as a bulletproof proof electrical set up with lots of plugs and the rest will fall into place perfectly for you and your setup. It may take some juggling equipment around and playing with the environment but as long as your infrastructure is set up it will all fall into place.

You got this brother and don’t rush it.
Take your time and get it right. Just take it all in.

I get it your probably bleeding money and need some smoke. If it gets bad I’m sure a few of your 420 family members with no shortage could send you a little house warming gift :)

Enjoy it my friend it’s a pleasure to have my bank account hemorrhaging money for my house lol. Not really but I wouldn’t change it for the world.
I hear you on that front already, but the great thing is that this old farm house was turn-key...amazing bones and infrastructure already, only real tweaks needed are preferences, the rest is just some updating. It's one of those amazing country farm houses that get passed down generations.
Sounds like you have a plan and that’s the shit.
Ahh, my mind has been racing with plans, and contingency plans since I did the viewing with the realtor. I think most of it is going to be done in stages, which I'm already working towards. I spend too much time where my body demands I stop - so I sit there, thinking and planning.

Get your insulation tight, and your water sorted out as well as a bulletproof proof electrical set up with lots of plugs and the rest will fall into place perfectly for you and your setup. It may take some juggling equipment around and playing with the environment but as long as your infrastructure is set up it will all fall into place.

Ahh the garage on the property was done right, with a 240 (?) amp wiring. Fully insulated as well. The previous owner, much like myself did metal work (an old hobby of mine). There's also hardwired plugs every 8-10 feet wired to the breaker box in the garage.

The first thing I noticed with the place was how everything was done right, no shortcuts anywhere. The previous owners/builders were tradesmen and farmers. The updates are mainly esthetics, I kinda won the lottery with this house, especially with the price in today's market.
You got this brother and don’t rush it.
Take your time and get it right. Just take it all in.

I get it your probably bleeding money and need some smoke. If it gets bad I’m sure a few of your 420 family members with no shortage could send you a little house warming gift :)

Ahh you know it brother. I ran out awhile ago and have been having to resort to going to OCS for medication (which HC surprisingly said was what to do till the new license arrives), I've got to get things going. Luckily spring is here, and we're getting everything together for medical and food gardens. The kindness of people in this place somehow continues to surprise me :green_heart:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom