Rex's Hydro Grow: Somango Auto & Super Skunk Auto: Drop In & Learn Or Help With Some Easy Hydroponics

Thanks for all the support :green_heart:

Great reminder why this site is great. I won't be on as much, but will still be on a fair bit. I'll have to grow vicariously once I snip them.
And yeah it's a shame that SuperSkunk would have turned into a beast. Good gententics, I look forward to growing it again. The next journal will be a perpetual most likely.

Here's a peek from the cam, I'll pop in and check on them in an hour or two.

2CAA8E7A0FC0_1611965558659.png

wow sorry to hear about your situation ! You can’t just pick up a tent throw a couple of tomato plants in there and say it is what it is ? I had a plumber come in for a Reno and he mentioned most houses he’s been to have some sort of garden going ...

wow sorry to hear about your situation ! You can’t just pick up a tent throw a couple of tomato plants in there and say it is what it is ? I had a plumber come in for a Reno and he mentioned most houses he’s been to have some sort of garden going ...
I've thought it over and discussed it with the Mrs, tonight's their last night. While this certainly isn't the outcome I expected when I started this journal, it's gotta be one of the absolutely most important lessons any grower could and should know/learn:

It's time to fold 'em.

Sadly this grow may get cut short due to unplanned activity at my house (thanks to my greedy landlord!!). The Mrs and I had a talk about it last night, and I've done everything I can to keep realtors out of the house till we vacate, however, the landlord wants realtors and contractors coming in. What a smart, considerate thing to do in the middle of a pandemic eh? Sad part is the law is on their side, and if I delay much more I've been advised I can be sued. I'd rather not loose my new house before we even get settled. :(
Geez that's a bummer Rexer, I guess you'll only keep them away if you start sneezing and coughing a lot. But as you say, you gotta know when to fold them. Looking forward to you churning out some nice plants again! :hookah:

Geez that's a bummer Rexer, I guess you'll only keep them away if you start sneezing and coughing a lot. But as you say, you gotta know when to fold them. Looking forward to you churning out some nice plants again! :hookah:
Thanks brother, I just finally got to sit down. So much stuff to do and start packing some stuff up. I don't want all my nutes and what not out & visible once people start coming to view the house. I'm looking at either a 5x5 or 4x8 tent for my next grow, eventually I'll build a grow room(s) once time and budgets let me.

It'll probably take me over a week to fully disassemble the cabinet as it is.

Funny thing, I haven't touched the res for quite a bit now and they are looking quite good!

2CAA8E7A0FC0_1612064329670.png

Thanks brother, I just finally got to sit down. So much stuff to do and start packing some stuff up. I don't want all my nutes and what not out & visible once people start coming to view the house. I'm looking at either a 5x5 or 4x8 tent for my next grow, eventually I'll build a grow room(s) once time and budgets let me.

It'll probably take me over a week to fully disassemble the cabinet as it is.

Funny thing, I haven't touched the res for quite a bit now and they are looking quite good!
I feel for you man, but you're doing the best thing, and it lets you come back bigger and better than ever. But the most important thing is, I just hope you're got enough stash in reserve to last you before re-starting your next grow! All the best with the disassembly and having a no hassle move.:)

So the deed was done, I've just been putting off posting it...

Hope I never have to cull such healthy beautiful plants like that again. I let it go a few days and never touched the res. They looked perfect!
Sorry for the one root shot, I almost dropped my phone into the tub :rofl:

20210131_191722.jpg
20210131_191654.jpg
20210131_224416.jpg
20210131_191643.jpg
20210131_191901.jpg
20210131_191825.jpg
20210131_192141.jpg
20210131_191632.jpg

I would have happily given them to you In a heartbeat
Oh now I’m blushing...

In all seriousness I hope the move goes smooth for you, and can’t wait to see what you turn loose with your new garden!! When do you take possession?

Oh now I’m blushing...

In all seriousness I hope the move goes smooth for you, and can’t wait to see what you turn loose with your new garden!! When do you take possession?
Oh thanks! We take possession in a few months, I've already gotten the new system sitting here in boxes, unopened. For the 1st run in the system I think I'll test it using hydroton to keep it familiar. I got my 1st bottle of hydroguard in today...went straight into the bin packed with all my nutes. I'm going to start taking apart the cabinet tomorrow.

Hope you have a smooth move brother.
Thanks man, I hope so too. Its the packing part i hate.

I’ve just caught up. Sorry to hear the ladies are gone, but it was for the greater good. Fair play to you for doing the hard thing.

Those roots are absolutely gorgeous @Rexer :bravo: Im looking forward to you starting back up. Best of luck with the move my friend :peace:

I’ve just caught up. Sorry to hear the ladies are gone, but it was for the greater good. Fair play to you for doing the hard thing.

Those roots are absolutely gorgeous @Rexer :bravo: Im looking forward to you starting back up. Best of luck with the move my friend :peace:
Thanks, I think I will do another cabinet run ASAP. Ive run out from my last batch, having to buy bud again sucks...quite literally, its sucking my back account dry :rofl:

So ill fire the cabinet back up 1st chance. Then I can take my time for setting up the main grow show.

Thanks, I think I will do another cabinet run ASAP. Ive run out from my last batch, having to buy bud again sucks...quite literally, its sucking my back account dry :rofl:

So ill fire the cabinet back up 1st chance. Then I can take my time for setting up the main grow show.
I feel your pain Rex! I’m expecting some of my ladies to come down in the next week or so. They’ll be the first bud I’ll have to smoke that I’ve grown that isn’t CBD in a long time. And I can’t wait :love: No more street bud!

Back
Top Bottom