Rhetorrikz - LED Grow - Coco

^ Thanks guys , i tried to take some trich pics last night ..
2015-11-25_08_12_53.jpg
2015-11-25_08_13_31.jpg

20151125_192153.jpg
20151125_192153.jpg
2015-11-26_07_21_50.jpg

Ahhh temps hit 3 digits.. 100f yesterday and today, i gave the girls a drink of ph'd tap water. Ill mix up a new feed tonight of my same recepie 20ml canna coco a, 20ml canna coco b, 20ml grotech calmax, 2ml pythoff - 10liters tap water and ph close to 5.8 700ppm

The veg cab is looking great waiting for the others to finish
20151126_065508.jpg

And we are seeing some change in the girl outside that im spraying twice a day with new 30ppm coloidal silver
2015-11-26_07_25_47.jpg
2015-11-26_07_26_25.jpg

Does anyone know if i should be looking for male pods or nanners? and also should i be looking at the nodes or will they pop up right in my face ?

Wow, they really are looking great, especially for the heat they're experiencing!

On the CS-treaded plant, you should start seeing nanners 2-4 weeks after you started spraying. When I did it, I started seeing them around 18 days with my Northern Lights and C99 strains, and they showed on the lowest branches first. They seemed to just pop up overnight, but I did have to look for them. For me, some nanners grew inside the calyxes and then the calyxes opened and nanners started popping out and some locations grew just male flower pods. If you're interested, it in my last journal.

JoJo's Hempy SCROG Bucket C99 Grow Journal - 2015

By the way, what are those little brown things all over your outdoor plant?

Haha, no worries, I was just curious if it was from the plant itself somehow, but I'm dirty sometimes too! I find little bits of things and hair on my girls...

Honestly you'd be fine just scrolling through the journal just looking at the pictures over 3-4 pages. You'll see how the male flowers show and start developing and what they look like, etc. If you're interested.

Honestly you'd be fine just scrolling through the journal just looking at the pictures over 3-4 pages. You'll see how the male flowers show and start developing and what they look like, etc. If you're interested.

Man that was a good read ^^ loved the isolation chamber great work! Reps jojo!

@vlad thanks mate! Looking forward to some numbers this will be very interesting 1 plant in a hempy under cree cob 1 plant in an air pot under cree cob and 1 plant in an air pot under the 300 :thumb:

20151130_195345.jpg

20151130_200020.jpg
20151130_195630.jpg
20151130_200554.jpg
Yum! Smells very sweet quite strong actually..im thinking of just running tap water now till the end ?
Should i ph' my tap water or let the plants lock out?
20151128_084729.jpg
20151128_084411.jpg
these are the twins , interesting watching what the colloidal silver is doing alongside an identical plant

Hi tead, just what i was thinking thanks man
done .. nice little flush with 5.9 tap water
Also i made room for some clones and it looks like they are liking it under the eshine led... the sativa bag seed fimming experiment has ended kept the best plant moved it outside ..

20151216_181004.jpg

Here u go guys, a couple of nice pinapple chunk nugs... all the trimming was done wet and with an automatic turn handle trimmer, only took about 1.5 hrs ... saved heaps of time and worked well ... alot better than i thought .
Then boiled all the trim and made a nice butter

Wow, very nice yields rhet! 1.2 g/W is very impressive. You should feel pretty good that you yielded so well under your DIY LED too.

It seems like there's always debate around the trimming of your buds, but there's a tradeoff too. Who loves spending hours trimming? The automatic trimmer sounds pretty nice. Plus you're using the leftovers for edibles. Was it tough cleaning the trimmer?

Thanks jojo yeah the cob leds impressed the hell out of me . All the leds have man, less heat less draw, thats what i set out for :) im really happy !! The trimmer collected up a nice hash as the buds tumbled around its a really smooth nice flavored smoke actually .. i just scraped it off the grate / grill with a razor over a piece of wax paper then rolled and compressed it .. its nice.. the rest of the trics / hairs were scraped out into the butter mix that simmered for around 5hrs , that butter looks good! Just in time ;)

Thanks ganjazz ! Awsome results considering the heat here..
Sorry to here how the low temps affected your beautiful plants , im looking forward to your hps rebound grow.!

Its better have higher temps than too low :thumb:

Wasnt well informed lower 20's degrees could cause that fast mold, didnt follow up good last month flower.

HPS during winter, led in summer. ;)

Cheers.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom