Rider 509 - Out Of The Pan & Into The Fire - Gold Leaf - 2017

The Gold Leaf was slow to germinate but it makes up for it in speed of growth later. This strain should be perfect for a scrog. Mine is on hold in the veg state until I can clear the White Widow out of the tent. I'm really looking forward to what this Gold Leaf will do once I can give it my attention.
How do you like 420 genetics? I am thinking about ordering but I haven't ever ordered from them or know anyone who has. My favorite seed company is delicious or Barney's or dinafem, some greenhouse beans but would love to know your opinion on 420 please

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

How do you like 420 genetics? I am thinking about ordering but I haven't ever ordered from them or know anyone who has. My favorite seed company is delicious or Barney's or dinafem, some greenhouse beans but would love to know your opinion on 420 please

Hay BigNugz
I don't have an opinion yet on 420 genetics. I'm still on my first grow. My Gold Leaf is doing great.
I found the transaction to be painless.
Ordered on 1/21/17 at 10PM with a CC and received my beans on 2/1 east coast. No freebies. If this GL turns out good I would order from them again.

I'm too new to have an opinion, other than that I agree with Crashdog on how easy it was to order from them. But I can tell you that both the White Widow auto and the Gold Leaf I got from 420 are explosive growers. The WW is in flower now and the colas are getting massive and still have weeks to go.

The one thing that maybe isn't so awesome is that the three WWs I'm growing now may as well be three different strains rather than three different phenotypes. They are that wildly different.

Here's a photo from last week that somewhat shows the differences between the WWs.
pano2.JPG

I got a email for 20 each of sour Diesel for 89 and Cali dream 99.00 that's great for 40 beans plus I would get WW BC it's 49.00 for 10 and I want gold leaf, I did read another similar strain called white gold so I am torn but those prices are amazing

My next grow is going to be sativa strains called Cinex (not the real deal which was clone only) and M2 from Elev8 Seeds in Seattle. I figure I've got six and a half feet of grow space so might as well try to fill it.

I did a tent reset today in prep to flip the Gold Leaf. If I wait for the White Widow auto to finish the Gold Leaf will overrun the tent. The GL has been on an elevated shelf.

IMG_048450.JPG

Under dual 65W 6500K CFLs.
IMG_049046.JPG

They were moved to a stand to get them under the 3590 LEDs.
IMG_049538.JPG

IMG_049645.JPG

That is a sweet looking efficient operation Rider.

The last picture, I'm trying to sort out the routing of your filter and ducting, got me confused?

Oh, OK. I was thinking it would just draw air from the light and not from the filter. I don't have the glass in my light and it dawns on me now that you probably do.

Flipped to 12/12 on Feb 27. I'm running dark from 9pm to 9 am. That gives me a few hours before and after work to tend to my crop. Can't wait to see the GL in full bloom. They are an incredibly robust plant. Short and wide with branches that are as thick as your thumb to hold up some big fat colas!

Looks like I dodged a bullet. I split the main lower branch from the trunk when I was moving things yesterday. The plant is showing no signs of distress. Fingers crossed.

420-magazine-mobile1224711277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1833611453.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The Gold Leaf is liking the new LEDs after living under 130W of CFLs. There's the telltale of light burn from having the CFL too close to one plant, and the color is kind of wonky from bleed-over from the HPS but this is where things are at today.

420-magazine-mobile2025248285.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1187357370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom