Rider 509 - Out Of The Pan & Into The Fire - Gold Leaf - 2017

I have another Galaxy tent, a 4x8, coming my way. That might be just enough room for the two Gold Leafs. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Rider 509 - Out Of The Pan & Into The Fire - Gold Leaf - 2017

I have another Galaxy tent, a 4x8, coming my way. That might be just enough room for the two Gold Leafs. LOL

You'll have an indoor tent city.

Supercrop those bitches and throw'em under a net. Show'em whos boss.

I'm going to have to break out the whips and chains. Those bitches are goin' down!

Seriously, if I supercrop them now each one will fill a 4x4 space. And they're still stretching! I think I'm going to defol them 21 days into flower (another week) and see if supercropping is going to be needed. The tops are all pretty even now.

You'll have an indoor tent city.

The 6x8 is in the garage now but will be going outside in a few weeks. The 4x4 and 4x8 are moving to a spare bedroom so I don't have to hear the RDWC gurgle all night long.

I get great results with ILGMs Strawberry Kush.
420-magazine-mobile1285879893.jpg

No fricking way! That's amazing, JJ! How is that even possible?

You have to do a fall simulation. Deep reds between 600-670nm with cold temperature at finish. I think the cold temps are more important than the light as they tend to bring out the anthrocyanins, giving you those reds.

Bergman says you do not need to lower the temperature during finish. I tried this and got some nice reds and consistency similar to Girl Scout cookies. But with the temps dropped and an extra week or two of late flowering you can really bring out some colour.
This works on most strains.

Started assembly on the new RDWC. The return system will be all 1 1/2" ABS using Uniseals on the tubs and connected by double sanitary Ts. I spent a few more dollars to get the compression fittings rather than glue the pipe into the Ts. Flexibility for the future. And I can take down part of the system by using the test plugs if needed. The grow tubs will be elevated about 6" relative to the reservoir, and I still need one more tub. And no, they won't be that close. :)

420-magazine-mobile468151253.jpg

420-magazine-mobile61805458.jpg

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, Heather. Good thing it's only money and time.

I'm going to blame this on the Chatty Cathy who wanted to talk about tattoos and was annoying the crap outta me while I was buying fittings. Anyone want three 1 1/2" double sanitary Ts with compression fittings for 1" ABS? Free. I'll even pay shipping.

Correction: 1 1/4" compression fittings

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Wow, that looks good. Wished I had the room you do. I'll be gluing and using 5 gal pails but will incorporate 1.5" return and elevation above the reservoir. I had to order the 1.5" and 3/4" Uniseals out of the states.

I have much renewed confidence in the near future for me. I have 20 White Widow Autoflower seeds and 10 of the Gold Leaf*** coming from 420 right now. Today was day 12 shipping, I was getting nervous. My Apollo 36x20x62 tent will arrive tomorrow sometime. It would be nice to get those magic beans as well. Peeking over the fence at your grows is inspiring.

Back
Top Bottom