Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I'd go with 3gal if you want a big auto.... smaller if you need to fit a space.
Knew you'd soon be jonesing. I've been quietly laughing to myself about just that exact point. Fun.

I'm beginning to like the quiet and ability to disappear for a few days... BUT, I'm thinking a handful of small auto-cob lights and jugs and I might expand my varieties of HOH "herb on hand". When the CEO complains I'm going to tell her to blame it on Tead. :biglaugh:

It's tempting to put one of those on the ledge of my back patio...

Blame it on Tead.

See corrected words....

It's going to be all your fault man.

Damn I need to start using the sentence check app . I need to see if the Mrs is OK with it, but I feel like I am starting to run out of room in my tent with just those two

Just do it. We have a scapegoat. :rofl:

I'm in the same boat .

First world problems my friend. :)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet ! :) You make it tempting to look for some gallon milk jugs and a bag of perlite. I'm already jonesing for a garden. :rofl:

I have a strong preference for the stable vinegar bottles, gallon size, of course. I like what Tead has going with the PVC pipe though. Not something I can play with the way he does.

I have a strong preference for the stable vinegar bottles, gallon size, of course. I like what Tead has going with the PVC pipe though. Not something I can play with the way he does.

Funny you should say vinegar jugs. Those are my preferred containers for mixing nutrients and replacement or top off water. I've got three that I graduated in two cup increments. Makes it easy to judge how much I'm using, and I like the quick snap on lids. :)

My mind was stuck inside the box thinking square bottle, square light footprint. Plus the added stability the 2L bottles lack. The milk was going to be the hard part. :phew:

Oh I doubt your mind has ever been stuck inside a box :;): It has been a while, thought it was about time for me to stop by, sniff a few of Roscoes famous farts and say "HOWDY"

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

It's mostly all good here OG. Roscoe has crossed the rainbow bridge and the gardens are torn down for the Summer, so I spend most of my days alone trying to wear out some tires during the off season.

What have you got growing now ? :passitleft:

It's mostly all good here OG. Roscoe has crossed the rainbow bridge and the gardens are torn down for the Summer, so I spend most of my days alone trying to wear out some tires during the off season.

What have you got growing now ? :passitleft:

Sorry to hear about Roscoe.
I kind of figured your garden would be closed for the summer, I shut mine down as well. Well at least the indoor stuff. I decided to go with a more conventional outdoor grow this year. Planted a few Raspberry Kush, some Cinnex, a couple Thick Wicket and a Champagne. Made a few improvements on my greenhouse as well. Everything seems to be doing ok so far, though we had a few days that jumped into the 90's and being I have the plastic on already I was a bit concerned about the heat but the girls did just fine.
I see a few more states legalized Medical and a few even legalized recreational after our last elections, thats good news, though something tells me that our president and his appointees are not going to be much help speeding up your chances of an outdoor grow next summer. Oh well, at least he is leaving it to the states for now.

I finally got the wife to commit to a date for our retirement though it was not as soon as I would have preferred but at least now I have a date to shoot for.

Stay safe when riding and enjoy the summer my friend. I kind of figured you would be chopping firewood by now.

Why not? Keep an eye out during your pedestrian travels for building sites or road construction. Often, you can snag some scrap PVC.

Plus the added stability the 2L bottles lack.

Horrible stability. Had to put stands underneath them to keep them standing.

Bored. Getting creative.

DSCN52032.JPG

Feelin the need for some adventure in my life and working towards that goal.

As referenced in post #1790, the Mephisto Illuminauto seed drop is happening between now and July 4th. My order is in, how about y'all ? ;)

My money's all tied up in equipment and supplies. Next year I'll plan better. :battingeyelashes:

......Hey, have fun out there wearing down the tires. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom