Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Beware edibles.

I only eat pot-things if I have blocked out the entire day for stumbling around, and laughing hysterically at absolutely anything.

Don't do that too often at my age. The bruises take too long to heal. :trance:

Peace, Hyena

How sad Hyena..... My entire existence revolves around edibles. :laughtwo: I haven't been straight since Feb 3, 2016, when I returned from my voluntary 7-week break. 11-hydroxy THC is my favorite cannabinoid component. :laughtwo: Have you tried capsules yet? Easier to control the dose, and a fine way to create a continual cannabinoid presence in the system, which may give greater support to the ECS. That FHO we're playing with is so wonderful when ingested that we can't keep from recommending it.

How sad Hyena..... My entire existence revolves around edibles. :laughtwo: I haven't been straight since Feb 3, 2016, when I returned from my voluntary 7-week break. 11-hydroxy THC is my favorite cannabinoid component. :laughtwo: Have you tried capsules yet? Easier to control the dose, and a fine way to create a continual cannabinoid presence in the system, which may give greater support to the ECS. That FHO we're playing with is so wonderful when ingested that we can't keep from recommending it.

Sue, if I wanted to be high 24/7 I would be at the head of the line. However, I own 2 businesses and have a family...can't just lay around drooling.

Unfortunately. :laughtwo:

Peace, Hyena

Sue, if I wanted to be high 24/7 I would be at the head of the line. However, I own 2 businesses and have a family...can't just lay around drooling.

Unfortunately. :laughtwo:

Peace, Hyena

See what you have to look forward to? :yahoo: Just ask Rifleman. Lol! Our euphoric experiences must be very different Hyena. I work harder and pay more attention to the people in my life when I'm flying in the stratosphere. :cheesygrinsmiley:

See what you have to look forward to? :yahoo: Just ask Rifleman. Lol! Our euphoric experiences must be very different Hyena. I work harder and pay more attention to the people in my life when I'm flying in the stratosphere. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:passitleft:

11-hydroxy THC is my favorite cannabinoid component.

:thumb:.

And, in addition to the benefits of that one in its own right, it metabolizes into 11-Nor-9-carboxy-THC - which may have some analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Although, IIRC, it's the main metabolite checked for when an employer forces you to pee in a cup, so it's kind of a double-edged sword of sorts.

can't just lay around drooling.

Just from what I've picked up on by reading some of her posts, I'm guessing that Sue leads a reasonably active life. I'm also guessing that her cannabis use hasn't dulled her wits, lol.

It's great that cannabis has so many flavors and forms. Everybody can find their perfect match!

Peace, Hyena

Sue, if I wanted to be high 24/7 I would be at the head of the line. However, I own 2 businesses and have a family...can't just lay around drooling. Unfortunately. :laughtwo:
Peace, Hyena

I run a very small...walnut sized actually :rofl:...retail business. There are times I have to be straight for that, well I don't have to but if I'm not it takes four times as long. I have a problem with memory imprinting, even as a kid, long before cannabis. I'm like a chicken, I wake up in a new world everyday. :)

So many reasons to look forward to one's retirement.

AMEN, the most freeing moment in life is when you realize you're finally free from the constraints of everything and everybody but your self, on your time, as you want. Finally shedding the skin of the commercial world and what is expected, and just being you. :hug: ...aaahhhhhhhh

It's great that cannabis has so many flavors and forms. Everybody can find their perfect match!
Peace, Hyena

That's the great thing about it too. I once was a suit and tie, 60 hour a week worker, occasional smoker. That fit my needs at that time. I'm almost 180 degrees from that now. :hippy:

the most freeing moment in life is when you realize you're finally free from the constraints of everything and everybody but your self, on your time, as you want. Finally shedding the skin of the commercial world and what is expected, and just being you. :hug: ...aaahhhhhhhh

I thought was called being alone, hungry, and homeless.

Just kidding, Chuck ;) .

I thought was called being alone, hungry, and homeless.
Just kidding, Chuck ;) .

Tomato, tomato. Nearly the same, depends on your disposition and how you want to spin it. ;)

@rifleman Have you ever grown an Alien vs Triangle and if so, would you consider it one of Mephistos bigger strains?

I have not. Next up on my Mephisto train is MBAP, and Stilton Special. Hopefully in early Oct.

Double post

:rofl: we've all done it.

Tomato, tomato. Nearly the same, depends on your disposition and how you want to spin it. ;)

I have not. Next up on my Mephisto train is MBAP, and Stilton Special. Hopefully in early Oct.

:rofl: we've all done it.

Here is an MBAP peek. 14 days from first Leaves. I am guessing the first two pics are the Riley Pheno, notice the long water leaves and how wide the plants are and the last is the 3bears pheno.
Glad to see your back around once in awhile.

MBAP_DWC_Rileypheno.jpg
MBAP_Rileyspheno.jpg
MBAP_3bearspheno.jpg

I think you're holding the telescope backwards, ma'am. Here, let me flip it around for ya...

MBAP_DWC_Rileypheno.jpg

MBAP_Rileyspheno.jpg

MBAP_3bearspheno.jpg

I'm like a chicken, I wake up in a new world everyday. :)

That is perhaps one of the most insightful and brilliant analogies ever rendered on a pot website...

Smoking-Rooster.jpg

BY THE WAY, I have a really big cock.

Peace, Hyena

Nice cob setup u got there hey what nute line are u using rite now jus wondering cuz sum1 mentioned u were using remo nutes and I'm curently guna be doing a hempy run with the remo nutes so jus wondering if u had any pointers??

Back
Top Bottom