Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I’ll pop a squat over here in the corner! Don’t mind me! :lot-o-toke:

Mind you :eek: ? With my short term memory I'm likely to forget you're here... no really, to the point you might think I'm actively ignoring you. :rofl:

Day after a water change... what's that mean? Bucket top offs of course. :eye-roll:

Northern Cheese Haze, day 80 in soil. Seeds are apparent, harvest when they are ripe.

Four Assed Monkey, 4A. Day 57, +2qts

Sour Stomper, SS. Day 53, +2.5qts

Blue Tooth Special Pheno, BT. Day 52, +3.5qts

Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack, DC. Day 48, down a hair but not topped off.

Y'all got comments, conclusions, suggestions, premonitions, or just wanna :popcorn: and :passitleft:?

Let's hear what y'all got.:cool:

Well thankyou sir :blunt:
Quick question, this "PH perfect" I read about does it adjust water to perfect ph or does it mean you can add as much as you want and the ph won't change?

The claim by AN is that it will bring nearly any water to the "perfect" pH in the area of 5.8 It doesn't exactly work that way depending on how much you use. For example, I topped out this grow using 36ml per 16qts water, much lower than the recommended 64ml. With my tap water and low dose nutrients I end up with a pH usually around 6.2. I do not adjust that, just let it run.

The reason this works is due to the chelation of the nutrients. @KostasFour20 posted a better explanation than i can give. Take a look here ~~~> Chelation

Here's a photo to keep y'all entertained. Lots going on in my world this weekend. Thanks Al Gore. :(
I'll update y'all tomorrow after SS gets a water change on what I've done each day since last Thursday I think. It's just been too wild here. Peace y'all, and if you have sun, dry land, and warmth... Well, I envy you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks like i told y'all what I did last Thursday, so let's pick it up on Fri.

Friday 2-22
4A +2.5qt =4.5qt
SS +3qt =5.5qt
BT +4.5qt =8qt
DC +1qt =1qt

Saturday 2-23
NCH day 82 +2qt
4A +2qt =6.5qt
SS +3.5qt =9qt
BT +4.5qt =12.5
DC -------

Sunday 2-24
NCH day 83
4A day 60 +1.5qt =8qt...ppm 933 pH 6.0@72
SS day 56 +2.5qt =11.5qt...ppm 771 pH 6.2@71
BT day 55 +3.5qt =16qt...ppm681 pH 6.4@72 <~~~due to h20 usage BT got a water change. ppm in 1130 pH 6.1@70
DC day 51 +0qt = 1qt...ppm721 pH 6.5@71

Monday 2-25
4A + 2.5qt =10.5qt
SS + 4.5qt =16qt
BT + 3qt =3qt
DC ------

Tuesday 2-26
NCH day 85
4A + 1.5qt =12qt
SS + 2.5qt =18.5qt <~~~due to h2o usage SS got a water change. ppm out 585, ppm in 1050. pH out 6.6@68, pH in 6.2@68
BT + 3.5qts =6.5qt
DC ------

The plan for tomorrow is change water on 4A, and possibly BT so I can drop her EC and maybe spur some growth and water usage. That's about all I've got. If you feel I've left something out please let me know and I'll post it. There has just been so much destruction locally I can barely keep up here while helping my real life friends clean up and find places to move etc.

Peace y'all, and be thankful for what you have. Not everyone is as lucky as we may be. :Namaste:

........"The plan for tomorrow is change water on 4A, and possibly BT so I can drop her EC and maybe spur some growth and water usage.

That was meant to say, water change on 4A and DC, Not BT !

Mid week woes... :hmmmm: Hell no ! It's finally dry and the sun is shining. :yahoo:

I topped off 4A with two quarts for a total of 14qts since the last change. More about her in a bit.
SS took 3.5qts and BT needed 4qts. BT will probably get a water change this Fri of Sat as she has used 10.5qts so far this bucket cycle. DC was given 1.5qts this morning for a total of 2.5qts since her last change. She got a reservoir water change today just because I was doing 4A already, and I just don't like how little she is drinking, nor her data readings. :eye-roll:

With that said I'll list the water change info below, and then I'm out of here. Time to enjoy the outdoors. :woohoo:

4A, day 63
ppm out..820
pH out.....6.3@70
ppm in....948
pH in.......6.2@68
Drank......14qts

DC, day 54

ppm out..672
pH out.....6.4@69
ppm in....573
pH in.......6.3@68
Drank.....2.5qts
The difference in DC's ppm in and out readings seem out of whack, until you know that the new mix did not get any cal-mag, which it normally does. Anything with DDA genes seem to abhor N so I eliminated the excess by cutting out the cal-mag.

That's it for today unless y'all have questions. If so I'll answer them later, the world is calling me right now. :snowboating:

Felt good to get into the sunshine again, didn’t it Lucas? :battingeyelashes: I went out and walked for two straight hours. The hips feel it today. :laughtwo: I got to the water though, and sun and water were the primary goals.

Did your outing include a little wind therapy?

Felt good to get into the sunshine again, didn’t it Lucas? :battingeyelashes: I went out and walked for two straight hours. The hips feel it today. :laughtwo: I got to the water though, and sun and water were the primary goals.

Did your outing include a little wind therapy?

You know I did. :cheesygrinsmiley: A little over 100 miles. Just enough to make me miss warm weather all the more. :oops:

I'm gonna guess this is the time of the year those tempting seed options become available. That's only a guess though. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom