Ripped Off Again

Novadawg

After losing most of my seeds to mice, a member here GAVE me FOR FREE, a bunch of seeds. Most of them popped. Sitting in their little cups in my greenhouse all lined up under the lights. Some lowlife came during the night and stole every single one, even took a bottle of food and quart of molasses. Miserable SOBs. I'm done for this year.
All the very best to 420 folks and especially my benefactor. Hope to be back next year.

After losing most of my seeds to mice, a member here GAVE me FOR FREE, a bunch of seeds. Most of them popped. Sitting in their little cups in my greenhouse all lined up under the lights. Some lowlife came during the night and stole every single one, even took a bottle of food and quart of molasses. Miserable SOBs. I'm done for this year.
All the very best to 420 folks and especially my benefactor. Hope to be back next year.
Oh no I'm so so sorry. :Namaste:
That is heart breaking.
I'm starting a new crop so I understand how that feels.
I hope somehow you get to try again my friend, it would be a shame not to.
Hope you have a Peaceful Day . :green_heart:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Novadawg, it depress me to hear of your loss, most of all it pisses me off. A thief is one of the most low life scums to have crawled out from under a rock.

Fuel for thought;
It's not too late in the season to put out a few auto's. There are places out there that can have some seeds in your hands within 7 - 10 days. Then sixty somewhat days later you will have a decent bag of smoke.

If I knew how to do it in a safe way and not break any rules, I would be proud to share a few of my auto seeds to get you back on the road, but I think it's against the rules here. Same with sharing some buds later this fall when the photo's are cropped.

Anyway I'll be thinking of you and that low-life that took your babies when I fire-up my fall crop.

m sorry growmie..... F'n people suck.... Are you in the states or another country?

Novadawg, it depress me to hear of your loss, most of all it pisses me off. A thief is one of the most low life scums to have crawled out from under a rock.

Fuel for thought;
It's not too late in the season to put out a few auto's. There are places out there that can have some seeds in your hands within 7 - 10 days. Then sixty somewhat days later you will have a decent bag of smoke.

If I knew how to do it in a safe way and not break any rules, I would be proud to share a few of my auto seeds to get you back on the road, but I think it's against the rules here. Same with sharing some buds later this fall when the photo's are cropped.

Anyway I'll be thinking of you and that low-life that took your babies when I fire-up my fall crop.
Yes, it's pretty low. They'll be in for a surprise next year.
Thanks for the thoughts garybo.

That's a damn shame, dawg!!!! It sure leaves you with a crappy feeling about people.
I think if you got hold of a few seeds you can still do a crop - I started mine real late this year just so they stay small - you could still do a crop - they would just be small.
If there's anything I can do - just drop a PM.

I had some leftover plants stolen last year from the backyard. I have always kept my mouth shut and tell nobody what I have and is virtually invisible to most people but there is no hiding the smell come August and September. This year I will probably put a pup tent in the backyard and sleep in it to protect them until harvest. Most of what I had left and was stolen was bud rot and unsmokeable

It's a different crowd than what we grew up with that's for sure.
Novadawg, you and your fellow Canadians are not alone here in North America. Since we don't have a political forum to vent our frustrations here at 420, I don't dare to vent further and step on anyone's toes or get reprehended by adm's.

Karma's something you don't want to mess with, it will catch to him! Sorry for your loss.

Edit: I feel your pain, I had an entire greenhouse emptied one night, just days before they were coming out. Next year, I caught the little *astards, or should I say my 110 lb German Shepard/Malemute mix did, they were last seen heading toward the freeway at a dead run, with a big dog chasing them, she returned with a mouthful of shirt!

Revenge is a dish best served cold (Old Klingon proverb).

I had some leftover plants stolen last year from the backyard. I have always kept my mouth shut and tell nobody what I have and is virtually invisible to most people but there is no hiding the smell come August and September. This year I will probably put a pup tent in the backyard and sleep in it to protect them until harvest. Most of what I had left and was stolen was bud rot and unsmokeable
Rolling Green, are you growing in the ground or pots? If in pots perhaps move them indoor at night...just wondering outload.

I plan to camp out next year a few nights too. I've got a game cam that sends me an email when it trips, I wish i had it month ago but live and learn. I can sit in my barn and watch. With my 12ga and coarse salt.

That seems ill-advised. Never - ever - shoot at anyone you're not actually trying to kill.

Rolling Green, are you growing in the ground or pots? If in pots perhaps move them indoor at night...just wondering outload.
Have always grown outside directly in the ground because I have always had superior results with not a lot of intervention although the time spent tending them is an enjoyable escape in itself. The shortest plant was 7 feet and they average around 10 feet in my grows.

I plan to camp out next year a few nights too. I've got a game cam that sends me an email when it trips, I wish i had it month ago but live and learn. I can sit in my barn and watch. With my 12ga and coarse salt.
Have thought about purchasing one of these trail cameras that send pictures to your phone as they are fairly inexpensive except for sending the pictures seems costly. I believe any movement such as from a bird flying sets them off and in my yard it would be taking and sending pictures all day long, I am wondering if I could turn it off in the daytime and then just turn it on at night when the ripper would likely sneak around. There also seems to be a time lag in the YouTube video info.

I have so much and give it to my friends that use it for a pain killer and a few recreational users.

Sitting in their little cups in my greenhouse all lined up under the lights. Some lowlife came during the night and stole every single one, even took a bottle of food and quart of molasses.
Stealth growing. Gotta figure out a way to pull it off.

Since Michigan went recreational legal several years ago I have noticed an increase in the number of rural-urban back yards with greenhouses or enclosed hoop houses. Is there a connection between being able to legally grow and the greenhouse or is it co-incidence?

"Weed Rippers" noticing the greenhouses would want to check to see if there was something worth taking that night or make them think about waiting till the harvest was ripe.

Fuel for thought;
It's not too late in the season to put out a few auto's.
Or photo-periods for that matter. It is 9 weeks till mid August and many North American continent growers report the start of the buds around the 10th thru 15th of August. The location in Nova Scotia puts the area close enough to the ocean that the warmer waters should reduce the chance of early frosts which would slow down the ripening near the end of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom