Rockbuddz 2nd Indoor Grow - RockStar Kush

the tallest is 2.5ft i wish i could have gone taller, and i could have too :( . but i wanted to crop around dec 20...so i flipped in october.

That's going to be a monster of a plant when it finishes flowering. I would say it's worth while looking into some support for the branches. They will struggle under the weight of the buds at that height :)

That's going to be a monster of a plant when it finishes flowering. I would say it's worth while looking into some support for the branches. They will struggle under the weight of the buds at that height :)

oh for sure friend :)! i am using my Grotek Monster Bloom. seems to be working very nicely ;)!

here is some photos from this morning. her flowers are starting to pack on some size & some crazy long hairs..not much, but some ;)

enjoy the photos.

rockstar110913_005.jpg
rockstar110913_007.jpg
rockstar110913_010.jpg
rockstar110913_009.jpg
rockstar110913_008.jpg

well everything is going well with this 2nd round of growing. some yellow leaves near the bottom on 2 plants..dont really know why. can anyone shed some light??

enjoy some new photos.. ;)

rockstar110913_001.jpg
rockstar110913_002.jpg
rockstar110913_003.jpg
rockstar110913_004.jpg
rockstar110913_0051.jpg

what size pots are you flowering in? there are several reasons why the lower growth yellows during flowering. it is normal during flowering for the lower leaves to yellow when nitrogen is restricted. the lower leaves may not receive enough light to keep growing. if your plants are in small pots and are root bound your plants may run out of nutrients before your pot dries out enough to feed nutrients again.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom