The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Well I can say this. Idk why one of my seeds comes crushed every time. Damn mail man stacking bricks on my calender?!
Of course it was blue widow instead of the rooster crosses.... losing 1 of 5 seeds tolerable but 1 of 1 kinda blows ..

Anyways thanks a lot roost and miss hen .... You guys are the best! I was hoping your address was actually 420. I know the Mag's address is 420. Pretty legit! .

Arctic and I gotta get together to stuff your goody jar. I'll keep you updated

Well I can say this. Idk why one of my seeds comes crushed every time. Damn mail man stacking bricks on my calender?!
Of course it was blue widow instead of the rooster crosses.... losing 1 of 5 seeds tolerable but 1 of 1 kinda blows ..

Anyways thanks a lot roost and miss hen .... You guys are the best! I was hoping your address was actually 420. I know the Mag's address is 420. Pretty legit! .

Arctic and I gotta get together to stuff your goody jar. I'll keep you updated

What the efffffff bro. That one was special lol no one else gets crushed ones I don't believe lol mother fuckers must stack shit on top of it!

What the efffffff bro. That one was special lol no one else gets crushed ones I don't believe lol mother fuckers must stack shit on top of it!
I know. Sorry dude.... Idk what's up with it? But I really appreciate it, as I'm sure arctic does too. Ill text him and let him know I have his

Did I mention I found the hermie and I have good news for all y'all. It was on the mob. So it's from the mites and spraying issues. Not the nuke. So fingers crossed. I put one back in the tent. Left one out and the other mystery
Dam thats sucks man so u have a mite prob roost I hate those little shyts . Crazy how just a sprays made it herm .weed plant it very delicate crazy thoe but u learn everyday .....

Dam thats sucks man so u have a mite prob roost I hate those little shyts . Crazy how just a sprays made it herm .weed plant it very delicate crazy thoe but u learn everyday .....

I was spraying everyday with something different and using 6 different things. So yea major stress

62b65e2f473c3d660676d2a77996bb68.jpg
heres the little fucker I never spotted. On the bright side. Considering the mob is the father figure and I love the mob and have been meaning to cross it. I am somewhat intrigued by the population of beans showing up on these different mothers.

Back
Top Bottom