Roosti’s Barn Of Horrors

Oh I didn't know about the detour where does it say that? I am in Canada so likely the same process
Can’t remember where it popped up but I promptly cleared my cart after reading that. Nothing against the man with seeds but I wasn’t willing to wait so I found another breeder.

Can’t remember where it popped up but I promptly cleared my cart after reading that. Nothing against the man with seeds but I wasn’t willing to wait so I found another breeder.
I expected a wait no matter where I went so I ordered a few months before I need them :rofl:

I expected a wait no matter where I went so I ordered a few months before I need them :rofl:
That’s the smart way to do it! I’m on seedsman site and cannot find that info so my apologies for that. Don’t like not being able to backup my own bs :lot-o-toke:
But that was why I didn’t finish the payment and shipping.

That’s the smart way to do it! I’m on seedsman site and cannot find that info so my apologies for that. Don’t like not being able to backup my own bs :lot-o-toke:
But that was why I didn’t finish the payment and shipping.
I read that I will not get a tracking number until it reaches the UaSsA so I assume the same applies for Canada

I read that I will not get a tracking number until it reaches the UaSsA so I assume the same applies for Canada
Yeah probably, unfortunately. Sucks because years when I would order from attitude I would have my order within 7-10 days max. But now, I Can’t remember how long the last two orders from took but eternity might be a word for describing it. :laughtwo:

Yeah probably, unfortunately. Sucks because years when I would order from attitude I would have my order within 7-10 days max. But now, I Can’t remember how long the last two orders from took but eternity might be a word for describing it. :laughtwo:
It really gets to where you either find a local shop or order them as you flip to flower

It really gets to where you either find a local shop or order them as you flip to flower
Exactly. I will have to order at some point because I want to add to the stash of regs I have. The breeder I ordered from in California has a nice but limited selection and only sells fems.

Speaking of seeds!
AAACDF0A-1C61-4363-9FA7-9F9E2C6F38C4.jpegAFDC1582-E472-4724-A15F-B57060222042.jpeg
Woohoo! :yahoo::slide::snowboating::headbanger:

:ciao:
You got any more of these journals up your sleeve? ;)
Nice new arrivals you got there. Looks like some fun times ahead.
Yes sir I do but it’s gonna be just the two for now. The hen house of horrors is gonna keep going until the remaining 7 flowering plants finish. But I will start a new journal when the three plants finish flowering in my 4x8. Then the 4x8 will get a flowering journal. :yahoo: :headbanger:

Have you tried our many other seed sponsors?
I love our sponsors I have ordered from True North forever and they are awesome, sadly they did not carry a brand new bean by our sponsoring breeder Barneys Farm and Barney does not ship to Canada... :laugh:

I love our sponsors I have ordered from True North forever and they are awesome, sadly they did not carry a brand new bean by our sponsoring breeder Barneys Farm and Barney does not ship to Canada... :laugh:
Same here, barneys won’t ship to the UaSs lol.

I like Bomb seeds menu. Still scrolling through it now.

Was just looking at the calendar and there’s 17 weeks remaining in the year. I’m thinking I should get a few strains going soon because I do get winter depression. I seriously hate the fucking cold! That’s why I ordered the beans I received today. Need some light peppy day timers to help me out this winter and the only thing I have close to that is Francos lemon cheese. If I get something going now it could very well finish by the end of the year with an 8 week veg. Which would be just in time because I also hate the months of January and February so at I would have that harvest to look forward to.

so what’s the point in this babblization? Well I’m looking for suggestions from the nice folks that have been so supportive in this thread.

so the choices are c-99, Durban poison, fruity pebbles and Jack Herer. The one of these strains I’ve smoked is Durban so I’m not familiar with the rest.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom