Roosti’s Barn Of Horrors

I concur.... I would go the Jack:passitleft:I let that one go, because it didn"t yield as well. Great smoke tho:thumb:
Thanks for your input Chenzi :passitleft:

if the smoke is great than I can live with a lower yield since I’ll have other strains going.

Horrible pic I know but I just couldn’t get the damn camera to focus. it does appear as I’ve got little white root dots.
75231260-4694-4FD6-AECF-825A8ECBC9C5.jpeg
Edit: holy shit if you like your eyes you won’t try to blow up that pic :lot-o-toke:

Edit: holy shit if you like your eyes you won’t try to blow up that pic :lot-o-toke:
Challenge accepted and I think I seen white pixels :rofl: I am not certain if you can but I can let the camera focus with a half push of the button then move the camera back/forth until it is in focus then take the picture.Cell phone try find a app with manual focus? idk if it exists just a thought

Challenge accepted and I think I seen white pixels :rofl: I am not certain if you can but I can let the camera focus with a half push of the button then move the camera back/forth until it is in focus then take the picture.Cell phone try find a app with manual focus? idk if it exists just a thought
I’m going to try again in a bit. Got kinda ice cold hands at the moment. Right now I’m in a verbally cheeky battle with the missus . She’s insisting on taking me to the ER because I’m on day 7 of a migraine so I told her to stop being difficult :rofl:

Well whatever you do try stay healthy I know nothing about migraines
You’re lucky dude. Debilitating is a good word to describe this one.

problem is I’ll go fucking crazy if they try to keep me for any length of time and believe me they wouldn’t be able to lol. And then there’s 7 flowering plants, 3 seedlings, and 8 cuttings in the cloner I have to consider. I’m the only one that takes care of that stuff.

Horrible pic I know but I just couldn’t get the damn camera to focus. it does appear as I’ve got little white root dots.
75231260-4694-4FD6-AECF-825A8ECBC9C5.jpeg
Nice...always a welcome site.

I’m going to try again in a bit. Got kinda ice cold hands at the moment. Right now I’m in a verbally cheeky battle with the missus . She’s insisting on taking me to the ER because I’m on day 7 of a migraine so I told her to stop being difficult :rofl:
Hows the blood pressure? Got any way to check it? A headache for that many days is dangerous. Your no good to your plants....dead. Listen to your wife bro...if not the er then at least go see your reg dr.

Hows the blood pressure? Got any way to check it? A headache for that many days is dangerous. Your no good to your plants....dead. Listen to your wife bro...if not the er then at least go see your reg dr.
I managed to procrastinate one more day because I told her I would call my doctor as soon as the office opens in the morning. My doc can usually get me in.

I was only being cheeky but wifey got fucking real for a minute when I said I can’t go today because tonight is watering night. Somehow, in my mind, knowing my whacked sense of humor like she does, she would see the humor in it. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, not so much. :rofl:

I managed to procrastinate one more day because I told her I would call my doctor as soon as the office opens in the morning. My doc can usually get me in.

I was only being cheeky but wifey got fucking real for a minute when I said I can’t go today because tonight is watering night. Somehow, in my mind, knowing my whacked sense of humor like she does, she would see the humor in it. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, not so much. :rofl:
Its good to hear your at least going to the dr. The VA saved my life about 8 yrs ago. Heart attacks...bypass...atrial fib...it hit hard and fast and I was only 48. I hope your not bullshitting her and go to the dr. Water your girls and go..lol.
I had a indoor grow going one time in the winter in Ohio. A huge ice storm came and we lost electric for a week. I was powerless to do anything and just had to wait. When the power came on I ran to my box. They were a little droopy and pale but they were fine. If you have to leave them for a few days they will be fine too.

48 you say? Ruh Roh. Damn im 48 now. No sir I am being honest with her. I am calling my doc when the office opens. Unfortunately that’s 3+ hours from now and I’m awake because...:tommy:...thats right a migraine. But that three hours of sleep was amazing considering I’m pretty sure I’be been exhausted for the last few weeks which is another reason I suspect the hospital would to keep me, nope ain’t happening.

:lot-o-toke:

I hear ya oldsmokey and thank you for your kind words. I am trying to get a hold of the doc but nobody is answering so I take a toke here and there and try again.

The migraine is just a brutal symptom of what’s really going on. Because of the IBS I am prone to intestinal bacterial infections ( overgrowth of them) if I binge on sugar for too long which I had recently been doing. Antibiotics are what I need:hookah:

Thanks stoner! Yeah man happy as hell when they told me they still do video appointments as well as office visits. took the video in a heartbeat!

Things are looking good so far with the clones. The white strawberry clone I took is the most advanced so far which is great because she was a freebie and my only seed.

Back
Top Bottom