Royal Caramel Fem - Hydro

Cara

3d5e33d914d484aade657351806a8328.jpg
fa3b658e411e2419bb6a13fd5d86ae87.jpg
f2b38e590e6940070efe6e7fefa6c255.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

Looks great, Witchy! :welldone:

You can breed autos with photos but there's no guarantee the cross will have the auto trait, so you'd need a lot of selective breeding. Typically, the way to get an auto is to cross an Indica or Sativa with a Ruderalis. The Ruderalis has NO THC content, but has the auto trait.

Looks great, Witchy! :welldone:

You can breed autos with photos but there's no guarantee the cross will have the auto trait, so you'd need a lot of selective breeding. Typically, the way to get an auto is to cross an Indica or Sativa with a Ruderalis. The Ruderalis has NO THC content, but has the auto trait.
Thanks!

How about the other way around? Can you breed autos so that they become photos?

Thanks!

How about the other way around? Can you breed autos so that they become photos?

Well, you could, but not sure it would make much sense. As I mentioned, when you cross the photo with the auto, there's no guarantee the seeds will pick up the auto trait, so the ones that don't would be photos.

However, the auto was most likely originally created by crossing with the Ruderalis, which typically lowers the THC content of the starting strain since the Ruderalis has no THC. So, if you want a photo, it's best to cross two photos.

Well, you could, but not sure it would make much sense. As I mentioned, when you cross the photo with the auto, there's no guarantee the seeds will pick up the auto trait, so the ones that don't would be photos.

However, the auto was most likely originally created by crossing with the Ruderalis, which typically lowers the THC content of the starting strain since the Ruderalis has no THC. So, if you want a photo, it's best to cross two photos.
Thanks again!

There are many autos I'd like to keep as bonsai mothers, but obviously can't. That's why I was wondering if I could turn them into photos. ;)

Nice set up!! So envious of your space. Looks like you're getting nice results too!
Thanks! It's so fascinating. :)

I'm sure once I get fine tuned, I'll find I'm equipped to produce a lot more than I need. But I'm loving the ride and smoking one of the best pot I've ever had! I'm sure before I die I'll be able to say the very best I've had was grown by me. Not quite there yet, but getting pretty close. .

Yesterday was harvest day for Kushy (Auto Hindu Kush by Canuk Seeds)

a7e00e4b0b693b6b6596b6b46f4cb396.jpg
94048a3bb4ea318433104cbc1eb68b57.jpg
958906dac0d7bbe3f7a349d844204640.jpg
ac61b2894d845ed23b2189c8fdca42b3.jpg
f39d103cfa5eeaa08f3bea6bafbc6f48.jpg
36004caa58a6653a90faf9197c9b6d4c.jpg
9e7d41134bf5ab96376cc99bfad4c29f.jpg
faa338c3bf87f6b4c5274b4aed1370cc.jpg
0daa92f4745d3a66dda7ac4cc9d32812.jpg
a07778bb8dda18097987d7fd801746fd.jpg
18ada08aed388eb7f593a2a47f1eef17.jpg
7e6d86ccaddd7e15b82fc1577cd3b297.jpg
56a426d8f5f9c6140994bcf348d3e269.jpg
1a86c2e715a2002c1af54e52ece9cd19.jpg

Wet weight

d4ad93d53db48a43196b3fcf201cea41.jpg

Bye bye shot

673db172acb3e97b9f9c5e8c8867f199.jpg

In bags now

1fd34d9f7594818b5b43be10ab9ba0a8.jpg

That's all, folks! .

By the way, Kushy was harvested at day 61! Wow! And that's from dropping the seed, not from germination. She's fast! And drama free, awesome strain. .

And the hash from the gloves was top notch! . .

One down, a beauty by the way, and one on deck. Congrats on the great looking harvest. Lots of trim work and sticky fingers to show for it. Hope you enjoy the sweet taste of satisfaction when I comes to sampling.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Thanks!

Before Clona goes, THC Bomb will be done. She's been flushing for a couple of days already. :)

I'm thinking about handing out the donations and then finding a place to hide what I'm keeping. Don't want to have all this pot sitting around. .

Loving those autumnal colors witchy. My Dark Devil Auto's just going into this stage. Almost there now. She has to smell amazing! I grow my plants in the closet wide open like house plants under bad-ass lights, just so they can perfume the apartment. :laughtwo: Well, that and I love the light emanating from that corner. It lends a special ambiance to the living space.

You stocked up on jars? You're gonna need them.

Did you ever give me directions to your contest on the other site? I'd like to check out your entry, and if you did I missed it in the flurry of posts.

Loving those autumnal colors witchy. My Dark Devil Auto's just going into this stage. Almost there now. She has to smell amazing! I grow my plants in the closet wide open like house plants under bad-ass lights, just so they can perfume the apartment. :laughtwo: Well, that and I love the light emanating from that corner. It lends a special ambiance to the living space.

You stocked up on jars? You're gonna need them.

Did you ever give me directions to your contest on the other site? I'd like to check out your entry, and if you did I missed it in the flurry of posts.
Yup, got jars and more on the way! With Clona, I realized I'd need more. And yes, the reason why I call my grow are my Little Paradise is because as soon as I start descending into it, a slap of color, fragrances and temperature change hits me in the face and I start feeling like I'm floating into paradise. I love it! .

I sent you a private message with the link, did you get it? Also got a message from admin here that they had deleted my post with a link from your thread shortly before I sent your message, so maybe it was blocked? Apparently, I posted too many links on your thread and it violated their policy? *shrugs*

Yup, got jars and more on the way! With Clona, I realized I'd need more. And yes, the reason why I call my grow are my Little Paradise is because as soon as I start descending into it, a slap of color, fragrances and temperature change hits me in the face and I start feeling like I'm floating into paradise. I love it! .

I sent you a private message with the link, did you get it? Also got a message from admin here that they had deleted my post with a link from your thread shortly before I sent your message, so maybe it was blocked? Apparently, I posted too many links on your thread and it violated their policy? *shrugs*

It's not too many links, it's just where and how you're linking. Don't worry, it just happened to me, too and the mod's are real good about it! :)

The concern is potentially linking to outside sites that can install viruses and/or shopping sites that change/remove their pages which invalidates the links in the long term.

Usually, it's best to download the pics and upload them to your gallery and then copy & paste anything else into the post. :winkyface:

It's not too many links, it's just where and how you're linking. Don't worry, it just happened to me, too and the mod's are real good about it! :)

The concern is potentially linking to outside sites that can install viruses and/or shopping sites that change/remove their pages which invalidates the links in the long term.

Usually, it's best to download the pics and upload them to your gallery and then copy & paste anything else into the post. :winkyface:
I think it was the Boveda link. But that was an awesome deal! I'm waiting for my samples to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom