RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 600 Watt Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

The thought crossed my mind a couple times but only because of the tracking info issues. I was a little surprised when I found out it was coming from China but Bassman used the 600w model in this journal with good results and its from a sponsor so I held off and am waiting to see what I get.
Bassman59's 1st Grow - DWC/LED - Pray For Me!

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 600 Watt Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Me too a little BID but again Bassman had good results with the 600w and I had already spent the money and waited for this one so getting a refund and waiting even longer for a different one isnt what I wanted to do.

From the website:

Return Policy
We offer hassle-free returns on all Grow Lights, if for any reason you are dis-satisfied. We give 90 days from the date of purchase to return your light, and therafter the sale is final. All returns must be pre-approved in writing by our sales staff, and require an email or phone call notifying us of your intent to return your product ahead of time. All returns must arrive to us in "as new" condition, inside their original box and packaging. Returns are limited to two lights per customer. All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee of the original purchase price. Return shipping is the responsibility of the consumer. Refunds will be processed to the same source used for payment within 48 hours after inspecting the returned item.

Warranty Policy
All Grow Lights come with a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects. If a product is found to be defective, we will send a replacement part to fix it, or replace the entire unit under warranty if it is deemed necessary. All that is required to begin the warranty process, is a photo documenting the problem. Return shipping to our company is the buyer's responsibility. We will replace a unit after it has been received, unless the damage was caused by the consumer. Damage caused by water, dropping the light, or other abuse is not covered under warranty. Warranty stickers must also be in tact, or the waranty is void.

well its pretty good except thay gay ass restocking bullshit i hate that, i would stress test the shit out of it flip it off and on alot yank the plug out, just give it a workout the first month make sure it does not belly up 91 days in, i feel you on waiting i believe your going about it right, i jusy know from exp that it sucks to dump mass cash into crap equip and have no recourse, just lookin out fer yaz!

So I finally got the dude to understand that the light I have been tracking wasnt mine when it went to someone else so he sent out a regular 300w one and is going to reimburse me the 100 bucks. I will have the light Friday and 100 bucks to buy seeds :rocker:

I finished the Veg Tent a couple days ago watered yesterday and moved everyone into their new home today. I lost 3 clones only the SS1 remains and dont have roots yet but has nubs. The cloner was too heavy for the shelf on the floor of the tent so I took the clone out and planted it in a net pot with coco, hopefully it will survive but if not no biggie Im ordering seeds :)

Heres Day 51 Pics

Veg Tent
Finished_Veg_Tent_1.JPG
Finished_Veg_Tent_2.JPG

Group shots before moving
Day_51_Group_Shot_Before_Moving_1.JPG
Day_51_Group_Shot_Before_Moving_2.JPG

PK
PK_1_Day_51.JPG
PK_2_Day_51.JPG

PP
PP_1_Day_51.JPG
PP_2_Day_51.JPG

SS1
SS1_1_Day_51.JPG
SS1_2_Day_51.JPG

SS2
SS2_1_Day_51.JPG
SS2_2_Day_51.JPG

SS3
SS3_1_Day_51.JPG
SS3_2_Day_51.JPG

Group shot after moving
Group_Shot_After_Moving_1_Day_51.JPG
Group_Shot_After_Moving_2_Day_51.JPG

Day 11 Mango and Mystery Seedlings with SS1 clone in middle
Mystery_and_Mango_seeds_Day_11_2.JPG
Mystery_and_Mango_seeds_Day_11.JPG

Mango and Mystery Seedlings with SS1 clone in middle
Mango_Mystery_Seedlings_and_SS1_Clone_Day_11_1.JPG
Mango_Mystery_Seedlings_and_SS1_Clone_Day_11_2.JPG

Theres so many Id like to try that I really dont know yet

I feel you there! They all sound awesome when you read the descriptions....damn marketing lol

Have Fun deciding, i learned a ton just reading descriptions of strains.

Positive vibes
Strickly420

Try A.M.S or Trainwreck for potency. Or The church for yield and a beast of a plant......Super Lemon haze is wicked, but loves dry roots and hydro more than soil but maybe u could try the strain and the hydro :)

Thats how I chose the Purple Power a couple years ago and the Super Lemon Haze is one I would like to try. Ill make a decision once I get the refund and look to see whats available. As far as hydro goes I could do a couple hempys if I needed to but not gonna spend money on a hydro system.

Day 53 Update

The light finally showed up :partyboy:
DSCF3133.JPG
DSCF31351.JPG
DSCF31361.JPG

DSCF31371.JPG

Last night I put SS1 and SS3 back in the shower tent in darkness to get the bloom stage kicked off. They got about 15 hrs of darkness before the light showed up and was hooked up

DSCF31381.JPG
DSCF31391.JPG
DSCF3140.JPG
DSCF31424.JPG
DSCF31431.JPG
DSCF31441.JPG

This thing is freakin bright I didnt even look directly at it and I was seein spots and Ill have to figure something out for taking pics cuz these dont look the greatest IMO but they serve their purpose for now.

Ill be feeding transition nutes later today and for the next 2 weeks per Organic Fertilizer Guide But if I see flowers sooner than 2 weeks Ill start the bloom schedule then.

Nothing has changed in the veg tent in the last couple days so no pics from there but I will in a couple days when I feed again and pull a few more leaves off.

This is just a reminder for myself more than anything but just to clarify today is Day 53 from seed for PP,PK,SS2,. Day 13 for the 4 seedlings which are 2 Mango and 2 mystery seeds and now Day 2 of 12/12 for SS1 and SS3 even though it was more than 12 hrs of dark Im callin it day 2 because its the 2nd and they had the darkness on the 1st.

Allright bro, so glad you finally got your light, did I also read that they ended up refunding some of the cost of the lamp? I sure hope so I know you were jumping thru hoops and shit.
I hope it works out for you it sure looks like an awesome piece of grow equipment and it sounded really cool they were basically going to buy you some seeds lol too cool

Back
Top Bottom