Sam's 1st Grow - Nirvana JH, NL & AK48 In Coco

And so the first problem shows it's head. The plants are at the end of the first week of flip and I noticed a couple of leaves showing abnormalities. Medium is Coco. Nutes are fox farm hydro. Feeds are Cal-Mag to 150ppm (starting from 6ppm RO) then base nutes to 850-900 then 2.5ml/gal silca blast. Temps are 68-78 RH 45-55.

There are only a very few showing these signs and I am thinking the tearing may be a result of the man handling they went through in defol last Saturday that were small leaves growing out or what. I see no sign of bugs of any kind on the leaves I removed or flying around. That doesn't mean they aren't there, just that I haven't seen them.

The spots sort of looked like a PH swing issue which I find difficult to accept because I set the PH to 5.8 every time I give them food. I have no clue what they are from and could use some help here to figure it out. Looking at the canopy shots the plants overall look healthy so if I have an issue now is the time to get after it.

The leaves look a little wilty because I removed them when i started working in the tent so they sat for a little bit until I got to them for pictures.
Leaves with spotting.
leaf_with_tears.jpg

Leaves with tears on the outer edges.
leaf_with_spots.jpg

tent_shot_12-29-2017.jpg

canopy_1_12-29-2017.jpg

canopy_2_12-29-2017.jpg

Sam that looks to me like it could be a calcium deficiency for the brown spots on the leaves.

Thanks guys! That one pic is spot on. From reading that my PH may be to low not allowing the uptake because I am using Cal-Mag to baseline my ppm to 150 or so before do anything which is equates out to about 12ml of Cal-Mag in 4.5usgal of water. I am going to check the run off at the next feed and start there.

Like I said before it's only on a very few leaves so I have some time to work on the correction.

Did the leaves with spots come from the bottom of the plant or the top?

Kinda in the middle. I have sort off rulled the torn leaves as rough treatment when handling new growth while defolating. Haven't seen any signs of bugs even on the bottom side of those leaves.

Sounds like ph was off so raise it up a bit, 6.2 should get her to uptake some calcium.

That's where my head is at at the moment. Everything was fine in veg but one week into flower mode and it shows up. That does add another variable though. I was running the light in veg mode until the flip. The increase in light and spectrum change along with the onset of flowering could be causing that deficiency.

I'll keep ya posted. Thanks Penny.

I belive that's the tiger blooms contribution to the FF program, is it not? Or do i need to look at an additional boost beyond that? I changed the mix over to include that while starting to decrease the grow big mid week after what i had previously had mixed up was consumed.

Thanks Joe I LOVE the push .. Soon as I finish these Pine Diesel Photos and a Dark Devil and Bloody Skunk both autos from sweet seeds, I'M ON IT! I have a Blue Dream Mother I'm gonna scrog, Thanks to Awsome dudes like you and this app I now have a little more confidence in trying knowing I have a ton of help here. THANKS AGAIN MAN!

Thanks Joe I LOVE the push .. Soon as I finish these Pine Diesel Photos and a Dark Devil and Bloody Skunk both autos from sweet seeds, I'M ON IT! I have a Blue Dream Mother I'm gonna scrog, Thanks to Awsome dudes like you and this app I now have a little more confidence in trying knowing I have a ton of help here. THANKS AGAIN MAN!

Just pass it forward bro . make sure no one is smoking or consuming yukky buds .

Back
Top Bottom